The New Raith Rovers Thread

No disrespect but Connolly is a match winner and probably the most skillful player at the club. Would rather have him playing for us than against us. We should be doing everything we can to sign him on a 2 year deal.

It's highly likely that Cuthbert, McKeown, Connoly and Barr have all been offered new deals. It's also highly likely that they've turned them down to a man. It can't be coincidental that Eric's been going on about low attendances and the lowest budget in the league. I hope I'm wrong.

If they 3 are going to falkirk it'll be a but of a fucker in the play off game. I just wouldn't play them as it's a massive conflict of interest

Not playing them in a few weeks would be a idea to.

It's highly likely that Cuthbert, McKeown, Connoly and Barr have all been offered new deals. It's also highly likely that they've turned them down to a man. It can't be coincidental that Eric's been going on about low attendances and the lowest budget in the league. I hope I'm wrong.

They haven't necessarily turned them down. It's certainly likely in Connolly case at least that he'll want to wait and see what's out there. It's also likely the offer will still be there for them, for a time at least.

Wouldn't surprise me if Connolly ends up at Dundee. Hartley has a decent track record with ex lower league players and he's got a point to prove to United. Would be sorely disappointed if he made a move to a newly promoted Dunfermline. Also I'd happily take Longridge back.

I seem to remember ray saying earlier in season you cannt drop an on form goalkeeper or centre half, so if cuthbert and barr have signed for falkirk (rumours mind) then id very much doubt they will be dropped, mcgurn the hero that he has been is so far away from playing for us its un real.! He has been fit and back at the club for a while now yet still doesnt make he bench, that tells its own story, he will get a pay off come june 1st if he still under contract mckinnon doesnt agree with part time players when team is full time as how can he justify playing a player who cannot train with his team and cannot fight in training for a slot, not one supporter can grudge cuthbert his no1 jersey this season some of the sames he has made are mcgurn esque!

Anyway, id imagine the first names on rays list wouldve been cuthbert and mckeown but like many they will have others sniffing about them so will quite rightly wait before making a decision.

But out of remaining players id also like

Cuthbert

Mckeown

Barr

Longridge

Connolly

All for next season, And if the rumours are true about harry pany being out of contract id offer him a deal, the. Pressure rangers for hardie on a season long loan. Thats the team almost complete for me.

Wont lose sleep over mccord anderson and thomas being released.

Barr hadn,t been offered a new deal as of a week ago

Edited by Rovers_Lad

The newfound feelgood factor is already starting to be replaced by worry, what with Cuthbert, McKeown, Barr and Connolly looking decidedly dodgy (where do these rumours of going Falkirk come from?) and now the prospect of the Witch's last game at Stark's.  As fantastic as Cuthbert has been, I might greet when the Witch says goodbye...

The newfound feelgood factor is already starting to be replaced by worry, what with Cuthbert, McKeown, Barr and Connolly looking decidedly dodgy (where do these rumours of going Falkirk come from?) and now the prospect of the Witch's last game at Stark's.  As fantastic as Cuthbert has been, I might greet when the Witch says goodbye...

It was a few months ago that someone posted that Falkirk were sniffing around Mckeown and Cuthbert - and I believe Thomson was mentioned as well. Of course, these rumours totally failed to mention the one guy (Craigen) who definitely is going to Falkirk, now that rumour snowballs as everyone adds players they like who haven't immediately re-signed for next year to it.

It was a few months ago that someone posted that Falkirk were sniffing around Mckeown and Cuthbert - and I believe Thomson was mentioned as well. Of course, these rumours totally failed to mention the one guy (Craigen) who definitely is going to Falkirk, now that rumour snowballs as everyone adds players they like who haven't immediately re-signed for next year to it.

I've actually heard that McKeown wants to play abroad