The New Raith Rovers Thread

What's happening about him signing the new contract? What's the hold-up? :lol:

There's no hold up on that account mate he's been told the deal is there, he's showing loyalty to Raith and has been told and is concentrating on getting fit. 100% promise you.

Player news at 6:30 tonight. We're all gonna be happy with this one apparently. Thomson, Connolly or Vaughan. Any of they 3 I'd be happy with. Wouldn't say any others would put me up nor down..

At this rate there is gonna be f**k all to watch for in the close season. I might actually have to get a hobby or something. Or drink more.

At this rate there is gonna be f**k all to watch for in the close season. I might actually have to get a hobby or something. Or drink more.

It's about time we got round to getting current players signed up early on instead of having a massive turnover each season.. Edited by Rovers1992/1993

Player news at 6:30 tonight. We're all gonna be happy with this one apparently. Thomson, Connolly or Vaughan. Any of they 3 I'd be happy with. Wouldn't say any others would put me up nor down..

Five-year deal for Craig Barr so he has a chance of racking up 50 games for the club in his career.

Raith must be keen to get to finish in fourth as there's a lot more prize money as well as the play off gate receipts so is signing another striker gives them that final push financially it's well worth it

Raith must be keen to get to finish in fourth as there's a lot more prize money as well as the play off gate receipts so is signing another striker gives them that final push financially it's well worth it

Half your gate receipts from your play-off match goes to the SPFL. If we were to be playing Falkirk for example, I'm not sure we'd make too much from it after we'd paid police/stewards for a category A match.

Different story if we qualified and played Hibs I suppose.

Never doubted you Bambino. Great news, I can now get Vaughan 10 printed on my nephew's shirt!

No problem mate happy to share. ???? If you want it signed gives a shout I'll be happy to help.