The New Raith Rovers Thread

I didn't make the weekends game as I've been away and not long got back ... Where we really that bad !?

EF fans look to be blowing a win over the top, enjoy it as in general we are useless at friendlies so no biggie ... But did we gift them it or was it just a borefest !?

I understand we had a bit of a weaker team out to so I suppose that counts for what it is ... Seems everyone is in agreement another attacking option is needed, the question is who would we go for ? Anybody half decent actually clubless at this minute ? ...

Don't think it has been mentioned yet, correct me if I'm wrong, but Martin Scott has signed in India for the season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33590837

Martin Scott joins Scots duo at Salgaocar in I-League

Scottish midfielder Martin Scott has joined Indian I-League club Salgaocar after leaving Raith Rovers.

The club based in Vasco, Goa

Ken he's left Raith now, but it seems that Callum Elliot has had to retire due to recurring knee injuries.

Listened to an interesting podcast interview with him last night where he said he had never really enjoyed being a footballer, among other stuff. Maybe that was the final straw for him after the injury?

http://mondaynightfitba.podbean.com/e/mnf-calum-elliot/

I hope Ray has a couple of strikers on trial tomorrow. Please, no more midfielders

You have to admit, it's quite funny: Years of complaining about the midfield and now we've got two whole midfields and screaming for the manager to stop.

You have to admit, it's quite funny: Years of complaining about the midfield and now we've got two whole midfields and screaming for the manager to stop.

Stephen Simmons has been released. Sign him too, for old times sake?

As Celtic are playing in Europe the following night, has anyone any idea who they'll actually be fielding tomorrow night?

Any news on Rovers trialists?

Stephen Simmons has been released. Sign him too, for old times sake?

As Celtic are playing in Europe the following night, has anyone any idea who they'll actually be fielding tomorrow night?

Any news on Rovers trialists?

I've put my house on at the bookies, I heard they were rolling out the Lisbon Lions.

This'll be my last game til the first game of the season. f**k paying £14 to get into Central Park. Not expecting much tomorrow, a 2nd or 3rd/4th string Celtic team will probably have enough to beat us. 3-1 Celtic, crowd of 2200.

In saying that, for a meaningless friendly, I'm told your lot were between 4-500. Impressive.

We were lucky if we had 200 in the home end.

Football in this country is dying on it's arse and we deserve to be where we are but I'll take the win.

What used to be Fifes biggest derby is a mere distant memory, so hope you hams get relegated twice and we can start again 8)

East Fife gets local kids Involved, Ma 8 year old cousin was waving, the flag when the players come out a few, times last season. Am sure he got, the East Fife training, kit for Nix, and him and his wee neebur, always have it on. Edited by Raith_Rasta