The New Raith Rovers Thread

Still no sign on Bobby Sloan resurfacing yet? I'd hoped he'd go to Alloa, but apparently he wouldn't fit into their team/style of play. They were needing a more direct winger - hence, Darren Smith.

If Sloanaldo doesn't get an offer from an upper Second Division team, I'd actually hope he drops to one of the teams looking to win the Third Division. He plays so much better in a winning team, and he'd run (well, jog) all over that league.

Aye, that pleased me too. I'm actually surprised that we're playing Dunfermline. I would've thought that they'd be at Cowdenbeath, and we'd

be playing host to Dundee.

Actually... who are Cowden playing at New Year?

QoS Im sure, it surprised me aswell, I thought we were a shoe in for Dundee.

Still no sign on Bobby Sloan resurfacing yet? I'd hoped he'd go to Alloa, but apparently he wouldn't fit into their team/style of play. They were needing a more direct winger - hence, Darren Smith.

If Sloanaldo doesn't get an offer from an upper Second Division team, I'd actually hope he drops to one of the teams looking to win the Third Division. He plays so much better in a winning team, and he'd run (well, jog) all over that league.

I think he'd fit into the Brechin team really well but the distance might be a bit too much for him. Wouldn't be too surprised to see him at (please no) east fife.