The New Raith Rovers Thread

So full timers train during the day and the hybriders train at night so the team will only meet up on matchdays.Somebody tell me how this works.
The full timers will train with the part timers on the days they are in. On the days the part timers are not in, they will train with the youth players etc.

If that’s true that would be an amazing piece of business. But your an East Fife fan, obvious troll is obvious

Cannot wait for the apologies to fly in from you lot. What I can wait for is playing yous. Not looking forward to a front three of Thomas nisbett and Henderson. That’s like mane salah and firminho good!

Cannot wait for the apologies to fly in from you lot. What I can wait for is playing yous. Not looking forward to a front three of Thomas nisbett and Henderson. That’s like mane salah and firminho good!

I’ll definitely apologise if this comes to fruition. How do you know this???

Thing is though, there is no point in a strong front line if the defence lets in the same amount. The right balance is what’s required. Enter McGlynn and Smith

I’ll definitely apologise if this comes to fruition. How do you know this???

It’s my job to know it all. I could probably tell you 50% of teams signings. When guys need work when dropping from full time and that they come to me. You get chatting and after doing it for years you become to know them all and speak regularly. Heard you and Airdrie battling for a few others though. Seems like your running a much much smaller squad but the guys your having will be quality!

21 minutes ago, kirkcaldybanjo111 said:

So full timers train during the day and the hybriders train at night so the team will only meet up on matchdays.Somebody tell me how this works.

Same way it worked when we last won this league, hopefully. 

The full timers will train with the part timers on the days they are in. On the days the part timers are not in, they will train with the youth players etc.
You will find as before, the full time players will be utilised for the community side of the clubs profile during the day.

If that’s true that would be an amazing piece of business. But your an East Fife fan, obvious troll is obvious
Is this the same guy who has posted similar on the Airdrie thread. If they do it with every club they will be right at some point. [emoji848][emoji14]

I'm curiously asking if it is the same person not stating it is. Someone had spread the same rumour that Henderson was signing for Airdrie.

He 100% went and spoke to them but they offered a full time contract. stupid when he’s a full time accountant so football money could never compete [emoji23]

He 100% went and spoke to them but they offered a full time contract. stupid when he’s a full time accountant so football money could never compete [emoji23]
That is a bit stupid tbh asking the basics about a player. ie his full time job for starters. There was mention they offered part time football also, but only reading from the Airdrie thread. I suppose this will be a regular occurrence in the close season due to both clubs looking to similar hybrid format. I've always stated we should be very attractive as a part time club if a person resides anywhere near the east coast.

You will find as before, the full time players will be utilised for the community side of the clubs profile during the day.
I probably won't find that in all honesty. I don't really care as long as it works moving forward.