The New Raith Rovers Thread

12 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Jesus. Anyone would think that Morton weren't a bawhair away from doing a Falkirk going by this c**t's behaviour...

He's a wind up merchant and has been the exact same on here for over 10 years. He's not saying these things because he believes them, he says them to gain reactions from people who can't see it's a wind up, and every single time a plethora of numpties oblige him.

He's a wind up merchant and has been the exact same on here for over 10 years. He's not saying these things because he believes them, he says them to gain reactions from people who can't see it's a wind up, and every single time a plethora of numpties oblige him.

He is that much of a muppet that he was bumming up how great Crapilow is. How it is so great for visiting fans.

Anyone else fearing a return of the en-mass sub standard loanees from Hearts or Celtic?

I seriously hope not.  I hate watching us develop others teams youth players while holding our own back.

14 minutes ago, foreverarover said:
16 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

He is that much of a muppet that he was bumming up how great Crapilow is. How it is so great for visiting fans.

The toilets are an embarrassment.

5ce288ae3a04f_Cappielowshitter.jpg.9ca072e767d4f27e2b07e19c5d3a5808.jpg

15 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I just like to reply with things he then cannot answer. I don’t really get wound up as such any more because as you say, it’s the same old pish that’s went on for years.

Must have hunners of templates saved. 

Is your club actually dying? What’s the story here? 

Just now, foreverarover said:

I would like the club to address the fans with them issue of full time/ part time situation as soon as possible. Until then it will appear just another cluster fcuk.

A.G.M. tomorrow night in the 200 Club, be there and get the answer first hand.

1 minute ago, foreverarover said:
1 minute ago, Zen Archer said:
A.G.M. tomorrow night in the 200 Club, be there and get the answer first hand.

Is it open to anyone. I'm not in the 200 club.

It's a shareholders meeting, the details are on the website.

5 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Is your club actually dying? What’s the story here? 

It's probably quite a long story and I don't wish to derail your thread. In short, no, I don't think so, but our owners may well end us at any given time.

4 minutes ago, foreverarover said:
6 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Does that include the shares from years ago, or did they just tell that they are worthless

FFS, it's on the website.

9 minutes ago, foreverarover said:
11 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Does that include the shares from years ago, or did they just tell that they are worthless

If you hold / bought shares in the holding company( unlikely to have them in the club)no matter how long ago your entitled to attend the AGM

3 minutes ago, foreverarover said:
5 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:
If you hold / bought shares in the holding company( unlikely to have them in the club)no matter how long ago your entitled to attend the AGM

Have raked my shares from the attic. It's the 1999 Holdings shares. Thanks Rover_Lad. Fcuk you Zen.

You took the time to go up the attic but couldn't be arsed going on a website?