The New Raith Rovers Thread

That was a Pine gesture by the club, he definitely left the Rovers in the Larch though.

The issue is that it will never come out why he left. Could he have been given extra money to bring in a defender or similar , we will never know, and I could not trust the board to give an explanation as to why he left.

6 hours ago, renton said:

So basically, we won't get good full timers because everyone in the championship and Falkirk will snap them up, and we won't get good part timers because of everyone else...

Pay off the players, Sack McGlynn, Sack the Board, burn Stark’s Park to the ground. Salt said ground. 

Do I get a refund on my season ticket?

Just now, Scary Bear said:

Pay off the players, Sack McGlynn, Sack the Board, burn Stark’s Park to the ground. Salt said ground. 

Do I get a refund on my season ticket?

To hell with a refund, burn the ticket then salt the ground on which lies the ashes.

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

John McGlynn eh? What a hire

I’d still rather have him than that burst couch in a flat cap who Arbroath have as their manager. It’ll be hilarious seeing how he gets on next season.

14 hours ago, Passionate said:

Thanks for your input,  but you are talking pish,  the seaside league sounds great initially,  a few away days somewhere different, teams you haven't met for a while..   The long and short of it is , it is bloody hard to get out off as rait h are finding out,  the football from most sides is mind numbingly boring and you get skinned 16notes for the privilege...  Therein lies the problem,   A couple of years back the Raith stand behind the g o a l would have been nearly full.   Tonight probably about a th ir d full,   Next year probably le ss again same as ourselves,   Death by a thousand cuts scenario,  depressing yes,   Factual He ll yes..

good luck at Palmerston by the way. 

Raith Stand behind the goal holds 3300. It’s only been full a handful of times.

Well seen as the person in question was openly talking about it last night in the 200 Club I don’t think it’s a ‘keep hush hush’ secret. A certain board member last night said if we stay down we WILL be going part time next season.

Well seen as the person in question was openly talking about it last night in the 200 Club I don’t think it’s a ‘keep hush hush’ secret. A certain board member last night said if we stay down we WILL be going part time next season.
Fully part time? The thought of Nisbet and Vaughan being able to just walk away at the end of the season is just a tad depressing.