The New Raith Rovers Thread

10 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

It's about the Rovers not your ego! We are a joke and no manager would get away  with this shit. 

Nothing to do with my ego. What I think is best for the club is having John McGlynn as manager. This season can be written off.  Why would the club sack him now anyway? That would put us in even more “shit”. 

9 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Nothing to do with my ego. What I think is best for the club is having John McGlynn as manager. This season can be written off.  Why would the club sack him now anyway? That would put us in even more “shit”. 

Are you for real?

1 minute ago, Frank conner said:

Are you for real?

Of course. Just because I share a different opinion from you doesn’t make me any less a fan than you. I think you need to just have a few weeks away from the keyboard. 

8 minutes ago, grumswall said:
11 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
How fucking bad we are!

I know how bad we are. I watch it most weeks. What does that have to do with you being so aggressive to other fans?

The same aggression as I receive  for not falling for this shite.

1 minute ago, Brashy's Boots said:
9 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
The same aggression as I receive  for not falling for this shite.

Who you bringing in Frank, at this late stage? You know, with only a large handful of games left and no opportunity to change anything.

I've  already said we won't change it but to give Mcglynn another season is a farce.

Unless McGlynn walks ( unlikely)he,ll be here next year.Can only hope he can turn it around next season in the bucket n spade league or  even somehow get us through the play offs this season if we can hang to a place  but theres not much evidence hes capable of doing either

2 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Avoiding the question Frank. You want him sacked. Who you bringing in?

My choice would have been Lennon. There is no guarantee it would have worked out but as it stands it's not working out.Its easy to someone else couldn't do better  but what IS fact is our currant manager is hopeless. 

It's always easy to say but who could do better but that's just a way of disguising how bad our currant manager is. By the way you will undoubtedly say would Lennon do a better job ? We have no way of knowing but what IS fact Mcglynn  has made a c**t of it there is no denying that.

1 minute ago, Frank conner said:

My choice would have been Lennon. There is no guarantee it would have worked out but as it stands it's not working out.Its easy to someone else couldn't do better  but what IS fact is our currant manager is hopeless. 

It's always easy to say but who could do better but that's just a way of disguising how bad our currant manager is. By the way you will undoubtedly say would Lennon do a better job ? We have no way of knowing but what IS fact Mcglynn  has made a c**t of it there is no denying that.

We employ someone to look after dried fruit?

Lennon didn't want it. Try again.

1 minute ago, Brashy's Boots said:
7 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Lennon didn't want it. Try again.

Whether he didn't want it doesn't change the fact Mcglynn isn't up to it . How stupid are you?

Whether he didn't want it doesn't change the fact Mcglynn isn't up to it . How stupid are you?
Settle down you wee p***k. Seems you're all mouth - easy to sit and criticise and not offer any alternatives. That's only one of the reasons people don't take you seriously.

2 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
7 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Settle down you wee p***k. Seems you're all mouth - easy to sit and criticise and not offer any alternatives. That's only one of the reasons people don't take you seriously.

f**k off key board warrior! When are you arseholes going to accept your in the minority. I couldn't give a shit if you or your Muppets take me seriously  or not you snivelling little  c**t.