The New Raith Rovers Thread

13 hours ago, DG_RRFC said:

Armstrongs away to county after the pars game, basically a straight swap for Dingwall.

Someone posted exactly this on the County forum.  Funnily enough it was someone with three posts to their name as well, but it seems an unlikely thing to make up.

That said, someone else posted that County were going to sign Connor Sammon, and was dead set on it happening.  That turned out to be nonsense.

4 hours ago, spot on said:

Heard Armstrong to County is a cert after Saturday

How do people know these things? I believe he is away and do not doubt what you say......just wonder what inside source does indeed give these things away.  Personally the short term deal has been good for all....but we met his demands weeks back so f**k um.

Interesting to see Lyness signed until the end of next season. I wonder if the enthusiasm of McGlynn and Smith are giving the board reason to change their strategy even if we don't go up. 

Official site article says end of next season if we get promoted.

Don’t know if anyone else caught the stv news piece on the game for saturday but during the interview with mcglynn it cut to the players doing a few drills and regan Hendry was definitely there. Anyone know if his injured has remarkably cleared up quicker than expected or possibly they were using old footage?

18 minutes ago, ac-rrfc said:

Don’t know if anyone else caught the stv news piece on the game for saturday but during the interview with mcglynn it cut to the players doing a few drills and regan Hendry was definitely there. Anyone know if his injured has remarkably cleared up quicker than expected or possibly they were using old footage?

The STV guys arrived after training on tuesday, so had to use library footage (from before the Dumbarton game I think).

On 16/01/2019 at 19:54, CrapHouseRat said:

How do people know these things? I believe he is away and do not doubt what you say......just wonder what inside source does indeed give these things away.  Personally the short term deal has been good for all....but we met his demands weeks back so f**k um.

St Johnstone apparently now  back in the running for Armstrong too