The New Raith Rovers Thread

Brilliant news regarding Bene & Vaughan, deals are both ideal for the club too. Good planing already in place for next season.
I suspect (stating the obvious potentially) but Davo out in the Summer with Bene & McKay at centre half with the new young team boy as the back up IMG_2961.jpg

Being greedy, and I’ve read the article on FT, but really wanting something announced with regards to new first team player(s).

3 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

Brilliant news regarding Bene & Vaughan, deals are both ideal for the club too. Good planing already in place for next season.
I suspect (stating the obvious potentially) but Davo out in the Summer with Bene & McKay at centre half with the new young team boy as the back up IMG_2961.jpg

Being greedy, and I’ve read the article on FT, but really wanting something announced with regards to new first team player(s).

If we're in League 1 again next season, I'd like to keep ahold of Davidson. Not sure he could step up to Championship level these days, but he would be good to keep around.

2 year extension for Vaughan? That is sensational business. Hopefully the two operations have cleared up his issues and he can get a real run of games under his belt. He’d be nowhere near this level without injuries.

53 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Ray the Snake probably trying to tap them up as heavily as possible before.

Chairman Bill Clark was also delighted to secure the players services until the end of the 2020/2021 season and said: I am delighted that both players have extended their contracts with Raith Rovers FC. 

Kyle has been an important player for us during the last few seasons, is the Club Captain and is enjoying his football at Stark’s Park. 

Lewis has been with us since age 14 and is a very skilful player who, now he is over 23, could have signed a pre-contract agreement with another club during this transfer window.

1 minute ago, fatdoug1938 said:
6 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:
Not even close to a recovery, are you trying to make a point?

Yes, loves a helmet with a light on

I think you know what you have said in your first post and you are just showing yourself up as a complete fool.

Delete it and I will delete where I quoted you and that will be the end of it.

9 minutes ago, fatdoug1938 said:
11 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:
Is this a typo or are you trying to make a point?

Massive fan of the mining communities so I hear

In a similar way to how your former chairman Julian Danskin was a massive fan of boy scouting?

Have you never heard of the old adage about people who throw stones Fatty?

Away and play in front of some traffic ya fud!

Just now, Tony Stark(s Park) said:

Anyone know the Lotto Numbers this week? Can’t see anything on FB and thought it was a Wednesday it got drawn

http://www.raithrovers.net/lotto-results

Week 28: Wed 9th January 2019

Place of Draw: Path Tavern

Numbers: 08 11 18 26

23 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 21:14, tazz1903 said:
Why do you refer to league 1 as this level ? as if you are better than this ?  You are not better than  league 1 ( Honestly FFS ) :shutupemoji38.png

I think you'll find that now the likes of The Rangers and Dunfermline no longer frequent this level, we've been sent down to provide some consolation to teams at this level, what with the Rovers pound and our generous away form and such like.

You  have not been SENT  down , You were relegated , because you are not good enough to play in the championship .