• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

Davidson is always some degree of a risk but McGlynn generally goes with him ahead of McKay. I'm prepared to assume that McKay's got something to work on before he's seen as the best option.

We obviously don’t see them train every week but McGlynn surely has to give Bene-McKay a go sooner rather than later. Davo is done as far as I am concerned, I think teams have realised he can be a liability for us.

23 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

As long as they’re back in time for May, that’ll do for me.

What would that matter when we would still have Mcglynn in charge. 

What about mcglynn is it you hate Frank? He has a proven record of building a team to get us out of this league and challenging for promotion in the league above while getting us to a Scottish Cup semi. He isn't a miracle worker and is working with the unbalanced squad left by Smith. The league is gone not because of anything him or Smith in fairness have done but because arbroath are just too bloody consistent.

42 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

:lol:  Yeah, right enough, what has John McGlynn EVER done for the Rovers?........:huh:............oh wait.....................;)

Am I the only one that would have Bene out the team before Davo? Granted neither have been great this season so it’s a bit of a toss up but I think Bene gets way more slack because of the player he was.

Can count the number of impressive games he’s had since his injury on one hand. I really like him and would love him to return to his pre injury form but I’m starting to doubt that player still exists.

What’s McKay done to sit on the bench so often. Does McGlynn not rate him. What’s he doing in training that displeases him. It’s odd how such a player with good potential sits out so much. Bene isn’t the player he used to be and Davo is liability. We either put some faith in him or loan him out

4 hours ago, Enigma said:

We obviously don’t see them train every week but McGlynn surely has to give Bene-McKay a go sooner rather than later. Davo is done as far as I am concerned, I think teams have realised he can be a liability for us.

I still think Davo is an excellent player (he looked solid earlier this season when I was at a game) and want him to stay for many years, but maybe keeping him out of the starting team would do him good? Have a horrible feeling Watson or McKay will be kept out of the team, leave and end up like Bates.  

I still think Davo is an excellent player (he looked solid earlier this season when I was at a game) and want him to stay for many years, but maybe keeping him out of the starting team would do him good? Have a horrible feeling Watson or McKay will be kept out of the team, leave and end up like Bates.  

There’s 0 chance that Watson will end up like Bates. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Athlete29 said:

Davidson will be 35 next month.

Think a lot of Rovers fans think Davo is far better than he is. Worth remembering he’s not even really a centre back.

Think a lot of Rovers fans think Davo is far better than he is. Worth remembering he’s not even really a centre back.
Davo has never considered himself a cb from what iv been told, but, just gets on with it. Davo has been good for us at this level. He takes alot of stick from fans (myself included at times) but he has been committed and gave his all both spells he's had at the club.