The New Raith Rovers Thread

Im a langtonian i want the rugby club ,cricket club, chess club, and whoever represents us to win. I have been a Rover and a Flyer for many years and i know a great many of us who are, whats wrong with that. Its bad when your trying to make a rivalry between two entirely different sports in the town. The high attendances at the Ice Arena has to reflect on our attendances for family entertainment,  many mums and dads cant afford both. If we were out of the seaside league and successful, our crowd would dwarf the flyers ,but thats not the case as it stands just now, the entertainment factor in the arena being a top of the table clash on Saturday, meant Flyers had an attendance double ours. And like it or not thats a fact.

Glory hunter of Kirkcaldy tiddlywinks found.

Flyers is piss poor entertainment hockey wise the same as we are piss poor entertainment football wise. Its an easier sell for family's to have an evening indoors at the hockey in an "elite" league than it is a trip to the seaside at starks in the afternoon though.

50 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Flyers is piss poor entertainment hockey wise the same as we are piss poor entertainment football wise. Its an easier sell for family's to have an evening indoors at the hockey in an "elite" league than it is a trip to the seaside at starks in the afternoon though.

Tiddleywinks....f**k....forgot about that......

1 hour ago, grumswall said:

P.S. WOW and your point is.........

10 hours ago, grumswall said:
So you read that post and couldn't see what my point was? Both piss poor value for money, easier sell for family's to sit indoors. Unsure what was hard to understand?

The flyers just now are value for money......Thats the whole point.

Edited by RRFC2711

RRFC FESTIVE RAFFLE

Tried for retail sites in Glenrothes, Cardenden & Lochgelly  but the local Co-ops there would not oblige. We need volunteers there plus Thornton & other areas to sell tickets. Some pubs in Glenrothes will have tickets soon. If anyone can suggest other outlets I will be happy to contact them.