• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

Maybe Barry has fallen out with Raymond Sparkes. And no one wants to fall out with Raymond Sparkes, he’s a good guy is Raymond Sparkes

Monday for signing(s) if you believe the boy on Fantalk that bumped into Smith at a petrol station. However not sure if ‘having new faces in on Monday’ means new signings or trialists coming into training.

5 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Monday for signing(s) if you believe the boy on Fantalk that bumped into Smith at a petrol station. However not sure if ‘having new faces in on Monday’ means new signings or trialists coming into training.

ip1983583television-program.jpg?w=620&h=408&crop=1

32 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Has Barry gone part time too ?

Got to assume that Rory Brian isn’t staying, then.

I don’t blame him at all. He looked a very solid keeper in the few games he played last season so to watch Smith and Lennox flap at everything that came towards them and still be overlooked would have been very frustrating for him

Got to assume that Rory Brian isn’t staying, then.

Maybe a loan move away for 6months. From what I seen of him last season, he looked really good, and commanding at the back for being a young lad.

I've just noticed that Annan Athletic have signed Chris Johnston, and already have Scott Roberts.

I thought you guys might find this entertaining. 

5 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

I've just noticed that Annan Athletic have signed Chris Johnston, and already have Scott Roberts.

I'm more amazed Roberts managed to keep himself, somehow, in senior football. Useless, spineless shitehawks, the both of them. 

22 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Their careers went south ages ago, this now confirms it.

Ferrie looks very slight for a keeper but McCann has huge hopes for him going on to be our number one. Featured in our last game of the season vs Partick Thistle and got some minutes against Rangers against Ibrox. 

He's turned 20 now so desperately needs minutes. I'd imagine we'd be sending him out with the intention of him getting first team games. He's meant to be quality for the development team. I'd say it's a bigger risk for you guys than it is for him. I'd have thought you'd have went for Kyle Gourlay out of our 2 young keepers as he's had stints in league 1 and 2 with Airdrie and Clyde. 

That being said, in Ferrie's one main appearance, he pulled off a couple of cracking saves and Partick went out with the intention of putting the ball on top of him time and time again (in a post match interview he said he expected this) and dealt with it comfortably. 

Finally, you'll see online he's listed as near the 6ft mark, he doesn't look anything like that when you see him. The type of keeper that still looks like a young laddie. 

Ferrie looks very slight for a keeper but McCann has huge hopes for him going on to be our number one. Featured in our last game of the season vs Partick Thistle and got some minutes against Rangers against Ibrox. 
He's turned 20 now so desperately needs minutes. I'd imagine we'd be sending him out with the intention of him getting first team games. He's meant to be quality for the development team. I'd say it's a bigger risk for you guys than it is for him. I'd have thought you'd have went for Kyle Gourlay out of our 2 young keepers as he's had stints in league 1 and 2 with Airdrie and Clyde. 
That being said, in Ferrie's one main appearance, he pulled off a couple of cracking saves and Partick went out with the intention of putting the ball on top of him time and time again (in a post match interview he said he expected this) and dealt with it comfortably. 
Finally, you'll see online he's listed as near the 6ft mark, he doesn't look anything like that when you see him. The type of keeper that still looks like a young laddie. 

Given we’ve already signed Robbie Thomson, I can’t imagine we’re going to sign Ferrie to be first choice.

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Given we’ve already signed Robbie Thomson, I can’t imagine we’re going to sign Ferrie to be first choice.

Then I can't imagine you signing Ferrie. 

Poor b*****ds.

If he's as big a disappointment as Wigton you can keep him.

Just now, Gregor147 said:
2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

If he's as big a disappointment as Wigton you can keep him.

You mean the attacking midfielder who played an instrumental part in us relegating the DABs and in keeping us up in the top flight this season whilst you fucked League One? Fair enough. 

19 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You mean the attacking midfielder who played an instrumental part in us relegating the DABs and in keeping us up in the top flight this season whilst you fucked League One? Fair enough. 

Doesn't change the fact he was utterly shite for us.

Just now, Frank conner said:

Doesn't change the fact he was utterly shite for us.

He was 17, FFS. :lol:

That was pretty sound o him to do that ????