The New Raith Rovers Thread

While I'm here I might as well ask, what's Ryan Hardie like? We've been linked with him a fair bit [emoji3] 

Play balls for him to run onto and he’s deadly. Hump long balls to him and he’ll look like a wee boy lost. Can’t head a ball to save his life, but his finishing, especially in the McKinnon season, was outstanding.

Just now, Scary Bear said:

Play balls for him to run onto and he’s deadly. Hump long balls to him and he’ll look like a wee boy lost. Can’t head a ball to save his life, but his finishing, especially in the McKinnon season, was outstanding.

The way we're playing is to go down the wings and go inside or launch the ball up top for Mackin/Todorov to bring down and hold it up for the other striker. Could work well if the rumour is right

2 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Absolute quality in one on one situations as well. Never panics, always lets the keeper commit himself, then rolls the ball into an empty net with ridiculous consistency.

2 hours ago, ATLIS said:

While I'm here I might as well ask, what's Ryan Hardie like? We've been linked with him a fair bit :D 

He was excellent during his first spell with us. Not quite so impressive second time round but considering the state we were in under Locke and Hughes it's hardly surprising.

Overall I think he was close to a goal every other game for us so he should do a good job for you if you get him in.

The way we're playing is to go down the wings and go inside or launch the ball up top for Mackin/Todorov to bring down and hold it up for the other striker. Could work well if the rumour is right
With the way you've played against Dunfermline he'd be the complete opposite player to how I'd imagine he'd want to play.

1 hour ago, Scottydog said:

They weren’t sure it was a heart  attack for the first few minutes.

Natchos attempts at clutching his chest were misconstrued as congenial badge kissing.

you pissed?......not funny....

1 hour ago, Wullie McNaught said:

I don’t get the negativity held by some Rovers fans towards Nacho. He was fucking outstanding for us in what was a predominately shit team. Doesn’t matter that he went on to play for “them”, it’s what he did for us that he should be judged on.

Didn’t we get relegated that season ?