• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

Why so quiet here? Terrific win, do you only post when you're moaning?

I think it's more bewilderment that we actually won, don't really know how to respond to a rare win

It'll be a piss up in Kitty's tonight. No doubt Ayr will win once this ref gets going again

It'll be a piss up in Kitty's tonight. No doubt Ayr will win once this ref gets going again

So far Ayr are the much better side

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

I'd imagine allot of teams should be, I'd hope we would be also.

Is he even out of contract? I have a feeling he's on a 2 year contract.

Correct, he's there until May2018.

Dundee Utd are utter gash. Like, brutally, absolutely, completely and totally shite. This Alba match is hurting my eyes. Get the finger oot you Arab arseholes.

decent enough shout today to give Rosco MoM

Big Jock and Mango were immense

my MoM would be Davo, his best performance for a long while

where have they all been hiding this last few months

but really to be fair to The Ton, lady luck was on our side (for a change)

still plenty to do, not over yet

Tell you what, we've all said plenty about Rudi Skacel this season, but he's either started or been on the bench for every league game this season. Actually quite impressive for a 37 year old with his record.

In related news, he's started 8 games and been booked 7 times.  

How many goals does he have? 
Almost as if he has to play as part of the deal to bring him in...

Not a single one and only 2 assists that I can remember as well.

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Why so quiet here? Terrific win, do you only post when you're moaning?

We canni get a word in for Dunfermline supporters :P

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

How many goals does he have? 

Almost as if he has to play as part of the deal to bring him in...

That's what happens when a sponsor offers to pay somebody's wages I suppose

Interesting to see goodwillie is now with Clyde, scoring a hat trick today. I wonder if he'd be able to cut it at this level still, or league 1 if we end up there. There's obviously his past that may put a few clubs off though

Results today have put us in a very good position to avoid 10th and given us a fighting chance of avoiding 9th.

It's the hope that kills us eh?

Interesting to see goodwillie is now with Clyde, scoring a hat trick today. I wonder if he'd be able to cut it at this level still, or league 1 if we end up there. There's obviously his past that may put a few clubs off though

Absolutely no way. No thanks.

Ayr's draw and our win yesterday means that even if Ayr win their next two and we lose ours, we could still avoid 10th by beating Ayr at Starks. That's a decent comfort blanket 

6 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

We've got previous for relegating Ayr or at least firing a few nails in their coffin do we not?

I'm at work so I'll have a wee look when I get home.

Don't let Yogi catch you skyving on here...

We've got previous for relegating Ayr or at least firing a few nails in their coffin do we not?
I'm at work so I'll have a wee look when I get home.

The last two seasons at this level, we've brutally taken 90th minute goals against the. First one we played awful with Mcgurn making the fabled triple save before Simmons decided to score.

Then there was the Casa's 94th minute volley. Down to 10 men, denied the clearest penalty I've seen and looking likely to end up 5 points behind, everyone's favourite Argentinian smashed in his first goal since returning. I think he retired at the end of that season.

The last two seasons at this level, we've brutally taken 90th minute goals against the. First one we played awful with Mcgurn making the fabled triple save before Simmons decided to score.

Then there was the Casa's 94th minute volley. Down to 10 men, denied the clearest penalty I've seen and looking likely to end up 5 points behind, everyone's favourite Argentinian smashed in his first goal since returning. I think he retired at the end of that season.

Casa