The New Raith Rovers Thread

Here's the photo in the FFP. Not got a clue but someone on here will be along shortly with the answer.

Sure the no 10 is Mark Buist, who was a young centre half with us. Didnt really play all that much for us but im sure he had a game against rangers at starks in the league, must have been 1995 and played well. Recognise the other but can put a name to him.

Edited by Daz80

I got mcgurn 100% correct.

MORE inane rambling from you, really becoming a bit boring, tedious and predictable.

Who does McGurn play for again?

Thought you said he'd be away by the end of July? Rubbish.

and then your other pearl of wisdom, "McKinnon disnae waant Anderson" :lol::lol:

Or was that someone else, too....?

MORE inane rambling from you, really becoming a bit boring, tedious and predictable.

Who does McGurn play for again?

Thought you said he'd be away by the end of July? Rubbish.

and then your other pearl of wisdom, "McKinnon disnae waant Anderson" :lol::lol:

Or was that someone else, too....?

I think we all get your point.....

Sure the no 10 is Mark Buist, who was a young centre half with us. Didnt really play all that much for us but im sure he had a game against rangers at starks in the league, must have been 1995 and played well. Recognise the other but can put a name to him.

I recognise the name.

11 is Mark Quinn

This one, though, not a clue.

I suppose there is that possibility. If that's the case the club would probably rather put it out for general sale next season but having it available for order just now might bring in some extra cash in the meantime. They'll not want it going up for general sale at the moment for loads of folk to buy it then find it hardly sells if it's revealed to be our new away top for next season. Don't see why last seasons white top couldn't just be used as the 3rd kit for all the time we'll probably end up wearing it.

Yeh correct this was mentioned by eric drysdale months back. That the kits were all 2 year deals as the club fealt it was unfair to ask supporters to fork out for two kits every season and the club were always left out of pocket with extra un sold kits. So the green one was always to be our away kit this season with the blue out home kit for 2 seasons and the introduction of a 3rd away kit this season which would officially be our away kit 2016/17 season and go on sale at that pre season. But chuffed the club could make some early sales from this kit as its a cracker!

Hang on some one needs to explain this to me.

The reason being if the white one lasts for 2 season this year and next it will expire at the same time as the blue home top which is what the Club wanted to avoid.

or does it last this season as a 3rd kit and 2 subsequent seasons as the away kit. This over lapping the current home kit

Hang on some one needs to explain this to me.

The reason being if the white one lasts for 2 season this year and next it will expire at the same time as the blue home top which is what the Club wanted to avoid.

or does it last this season as a 3rd kit and 2 subsequent seasons as the away kit. This over lapping the current home kit

As soon as we brought back the blue home strip, we probably needed a lighter away top, as the alternative was two dark ones, which presumably would have led to a clash against Falkirk this weekend.

Clubs generally get abuse for third strips, as they're normally just a ruse to make money, but this one actually serves a purpose. Plus, although they won't be on general sale, you can still have one made to order if you contact the club.

I suppose we could have just dispensed with the Remember jersey, but then you'd have folk moaning that we only had it for a single season.

I noticed one of the first FB posts on it was something like, "I dont like this at all."

Imagine a grown man thinking to himself, "I'm really going to sock it to them over this piece of fabric."

Tube.

As soon as we brought back the blue home strip, we probably needed a lighter away top, as the alternative was two dark ones, which presumably would have led to a clash against Falkirk this weekend.

Clubs generally get abuse for third strips, as they're normally just a ruse to make money, but this one actually serves a purpose. Plus, although they won't be on general sale, you can still have one made to order if you contact the club.

I suppose we could have just dispensed with the Remember jersey, but then you'd have folk moaning that we only had it for a single season.

I noticed one of the first FB posts on it was something like, "I dont like this at all."

Imagine a grown man thinking to himself, "I'm really going to sock it to them over this piece of fabric."

Tube.

It's a good job it's made to order and not to measure, have you seen the fucking nick of some of our supporters?