The New Raith Rovers Thread

The ultras thing isn't really anything to do with me, the person who had the idea messaged the page yesterday asking for something to be put up about it to gather interest so I did & have invited folk to their page, all I'm doing is helping them out on the interest front if possible, all I know at this stage is that they plan to start at Hibs away & this may disappoint some but they are planning to get a drum, if anyone has any more questions I have the guy on Facebook now so I'll try to find out but I repeat again other than gathering interest it is nothing to do with me.

tumblr_mc2h5efaGC1rnh79bo1_400.gif

The ultras thing isn't really anything to do with me, the person who had the idea messaged the page yesterday asking for something to be put up about it to gather interest so I did & have invited folk to their page, all I'm doing is helping them out on the interest front if possible, all I know at this stage is that they plan to start at Hibs away & this may disappoint some but they are planning to get a drum, if anyone has any more questions I have the guy on Facebook now so I'll try to find out but I repeat again other than gathering interest it is nothing to do with me.

Disappoint some people? I cant imagine there will be many that will be pleased with that..?

^^^ leader of the ultras IMO

I'm still gutted we let Conroy go. But hopefully Ray gets them motivated for the season ahead. I would like us to get Lee Miller too. The team is too young for the rigours of a whole season. We only have Wighton till January so we definitely need someone pushing for places. And Miller would be that guy.

I'm still gutted we let Conroy go. But hopefully Ray gets them motivated for the season ahead. I would like us to get Lee Miller too. The team is too young for the rigours of a whole season. We only have Wighton till January so we definitely need someone pushing for places. And Miller would be that guy.

Did we let Conroy go or did he just decide he was offski?

Sorry, to shit in the kettle but the Bongo guy from the Pars game is a season ticket holder at Celtic. He plays Drums in, my mates, Ska Band Root System.

P.s his nickname is 'Jobby'

Root System :lol:

Band of my teenage years. Me and a few pals went to 5 of their gigs in a row in 2009 or around then. Absolutely bouncing.

Despite that, I'm not one for drums. Get them to f**k. Ultras are the way forward. The club should be providing stone islands for all.