The New Raith Rovers Thread

Skilful editing out of the foul language from the Cowdenbeath c***s near the camera.

Aye was listening on Raith TV and they could have done with a sensor beep

Good to see the Cowden fans taking the defeat with good grace, have we ever beaten them without it being the refs fault? Those SFA refs must have it in for them more than Neil Lennon's Celtic

I know folk don't want to believe that McGurn may be completely out of the manager's plans (I'm the exact same) but everything that is happening so far ties in perfectly with what I was told before the season began.

Regarding Cuthbert, folk are needing to give him a clean slate for this season.

A bad season doesn't automatically equate to a bad player.

There is more talk about McGurn not playing than us getting through to the next round of the cup and contending with being kicked off the park by the Cowdenbeath cloggers. I think the sun shines out of McGurn s A##e but the fans have to back Cuthbert whilst he plays as No 1, incidentally I feel Cuthbert was a scapegoat for the end of season results which I thought was unfair considering the whole back line were culpable including Jason Thomson who gets away with murder week in and week out

It'll be a big relief if Toshney has got away with the mildest of sprains. Not too much of a worry if he'll only miss next week, but we need to make sure we don't rush him back for the sake of it.

Incidentally, while we're talking about contracts being handed to players when we were managerless, Barr was given a two year deal under the same circumstances.

It'll be a big relief if Toshney has got away with the mildest of sprains. Not too much of a worry if he'll only miss next week, but we need to make sure we don't rush him back for the sake of it.

Incidentally, while we're talking about contracts being handed to players when we were managerless, Barr was given a two year deal under the same circumstances.

I might be wrong but I am fairly sure Murray re-signed Barr just a week or so before he got the Paul Jack.

Talk that mcgurn left in a rage prior to full time. Laurie ellis joining him in leaving within 10 mins after full time whistle..

Rifts amongst the camp due to mcgurn not wanted by mckinnon from day one due to his own preferences and laurie signed as a player coach and are both a waste of a wage.

Were you at the match?

Interested to know of your source of this "talk" and, of course, the "rifts" you refer to.

Funny that those of us sat behind McGurn never witnessed this!!1

Are you midfield shied or author unknown?

Talk is cheap especially when unsubstantiated

Has the boy that Quinny was looking for turned up?

Aye hes up at the snooker club downing a few pints with Quinnies help. :lol::cheers

hehehehehe

That's weird, I can't find big Q's original post on this, only Liam Barnets quote,

Today is big Owens birthday, and according to his FB page he is still missing...

If your reading this Owen, happy birthday mate, hope you are ok and please get in touch with someone.

Varna Rover if you know something do likewise mate.