The New Raith Rovers Thread

For all you Witch lovers, from the Dundee Official updates, 'McGurn probably should have done better with Hemmings goal'

Also, your own twitter isn't the most neutral of viewings! Expect a tinge of bias, but jesus it's a friendly!

He probably should have done, but neither Laidlaw nor Cuthbert would have even dived for that Hemmings strike near the end of the half

Hemmings is bodying Thomson. Dundee will probably be a wee bit disappointed not to have created more, with the amount of ball they've had. We could've taken the lead with a nice wee training ground freekick routine, but we've not created much beyond that. Stewart possibly could've done better from a corner, but I don't think he made any contact with what would've been a free header.

We've been dismal. Not sure at all 4-4-2 suits the players in the pitch. Certainly not up against Dundee's very wide 5-3-2 anyway!

McCord has had a bit of a mare. McKeown again our best player IMO.

We've been dismal.

Personally I'd disagree with that. We have looked pretty good in large spells within the game.

McCord has had a bit of a mare. McKeown again our best player IMO.

Agree McCord had a rubbish game but reckon our best player was Craigan. Very keen on toshney too over the last few games

Megginson has come on left wing and is very reminiscent of Cardle. Looks keen, gets his head down and runs with the ball, but it's far too obvious that he only

wants to cut inside.

Meggingson was like a donkey trying to eat a bar of toffee through a letter box!!

I thought we looked okay, relatively comfortable and feel of we wanted to step it up we could of. Thought low was class and julen wasnt far behind. On early signs we look promising for next season. Good luck to raith and look after Wighton for us :)

I thought we looked okay, relatively comfortable and feel of we wanted to step it up we could of. Thought low was class and julen wasnt far behind. On early signs we look promising for next season. Good luck to raith and look after Wighton for us :)

You guys will do well this season, your Spanish lad looks a class act

You guys will do well this season, your Spanish lad looks a class act

Theres a good story regarding him. He was in real soceiadads champions leagues squad 2 years ago then terminated hos contract to finish off his degree in Edinburgh. He then played part time for east fife last season and was apparently a stand out which id imagine he would of been at that level. He looked class tonight, just very composed and can tell he is very good technically. Imagine itll be him and mcpake as our central pairing next year.

Decent enough match tonight. Craigen looks pretty nifty. He could be a real good player for us I think! (Hope)

Impressive defensive display again from the centre backs. Looks like they might strike up a decent partnership. McGurn, he can do no wrong but second goal was a bit suspect! :lol: Hero though.

Won't make the East Fife match, hopefully score quite a few goals against them. Should make the Celtic XI match though.