The New Raith Rovers Thread

We are going to have the quiz night that was cancelled last week on FRIDAY APRIL 24th the day before the last home game of the season.It will be starting at 7.30pm and will be in the LYRX LOUNGE at STYX in KIRKCALDY.Due to the fact that we had a decent day a couple of weeks ago where we raised a lot of what is required for our new flag the quiz night wont just be a flag fundraiser.We are going to make a donation from some of the money we make from the night to the DEAN BRETT FUND.As you know dean plays for cowdenbeath and has had to deal with 2 tragedies that someone of such a young age should not have to go through.So fife`s finest committee and members have decided to make a donation to his fund however big or small we can give.

I have been in touch with a mate of mine who is a cowdenbeath fan and he is going to enter a few teams to support the night.There will not only be a quiz but also a raffle and throw coins at a bottle of vodka plus there will be a buffet.If anyone wants to enter a team which is £10 per team of 4 can you contact myself and i will add you to the list.I am also on the look out for some raffle prizes so if anyone can help me there that would be much appreciated.Even if you dont want to be involved in the quiz you can still come along on the night and get involved with the raffle aswell as having a few beers.We have still to decide on prizes for the winning team but that will be sorted in the next month or so.

Edited by BIGQ FAE KDY

Hopefully, in Murrays words, the right player comes along as that's Clum out for the next 4 weeks and Nade suspended for next week.

It's a thankless ask for Murray. Where about at this stage of the season do you find a forward who is available, preferably not cup-tied and can weigh in with 0 goals like Elliot has?

It's a thankless ask for Murray. Where about at this stage of the season do you find a forward who is available, preferably not cup-tied and can weigh in with 0 goals like Elliot has?

Haha! Very good. Is Graeme Weir available. He could fill Clum's shoes.

Haha! Very good. Is Graeme Weir available. He could fill Clum's shoes.

Elliot injured? Never.

Slim pickings as far as loans go I'm afraid.

I'm kind of hoping that Murrays hand is forced into playing Vaughan. Looks like it may be the only way the lad is going to get a chance.

Alloa home match on 21 March switched to 5:30pm for BBC Alba.

How many live games on the TV have we had this season? I think this will be number 7 (QOS Home and Away, Rangers 2 x Home, 1 Away, Falkirk Away unless i've missed any games) Probably more this season combined than every other season combined!

Cola Cup Final

Celtic in the League in 1997

Challenge Cup against Thistle a few years ago

Challenge Cup Semi Final from last season

Challenge Cup Final Last Season

Anyone fill in the gaps?

Edit St. Johnstone in the Scottish Cup Quarter Final from last season.

Edited by mrpaddyx