The New Raith Rovers Thread

We have always coped well in these sort of games. Threave and wick sticking out as the most recent games.

Admittedly I'm not sure how linlinthgow would rank themselves against gang kind of side.

Confident we can win by a margin of at least three.

We have always coped well in these sort of games. Threave and wick sticking out as the most recent games.

Admittedly I'm not sure how linlinthgow would rank themselves against gang kind of side.

Confident we can win by a margin of at least three.

Deveronvale..? Where we scraped through with a 90th minute wonder-strike..

Deveronvale gave us a scare, Wick was 2-2 well into the second-half, and even Threave - as I remember it - was a fairly right 1-0 until they caved in in the last twenty or maybe thirty minutes. Linlithgow are probably stronger than all of those, and we're on pretty underwhelming form. It's a very loseable, and no I'm not expecting to win it by several goals.

Deveronvale gave us a scare, Wick was 2-2 well into the second-half, and even Threave - as I remember it - was a fairly right 1-0 until they caved in in the last twenty or maybe thirty minutes. Linlithgow are probably stronger than all of those, and we're on pretty underwhelming form. It's a very loseable, and no I'm not expecting to win it by several goals.

Arguably that's what sets the teams apart, having the fitness and skill to see off an underdog, finishing off a game.

Arguably that's what sets the teams apart, having the fitness and skill to see off an underdog, finishing off a game.

It's a fair point. But still, this is not going to be an easy game.

He wanted first team football yes. He wasn't happy being a sub so rejected our offer. How is Tommy 'absolute failure in the senior ranks' Coyne getting on?

Wasn't happy being a sub? im pretty sure if you looked back he was your 1st choice all season and his contract was up, not a sub.

Should you not be off worrying about your own club rather than trolling every topic on here? I was a bout to say you should get out more but if you're living in Cowdenbeath I can understand why you don't.

I had a look through Linlithgow's squad today and it's pretty rank. Gary Thom and John Ovenstone at the back are ex-East Fife, and Mick O'Byrne was honking at Albion Rovers if I mind right.

Blair Bachelor in midfield was on our books yonks ago, and Paul Hilland is in their squad too.

They do look like they've got goals in them. Coyne is an ex-Killie youngster and was on the books at Alloa I think, and he's on 10, and they've someone else whose name escapes me on 11.

Theres no getting away from the fact that their squad looks really poor though. We should be looking to win this pretty easily.

I had a look through Linlithgow's squad today and it's pretty rank. Gary Thom and John Ovenstone at the back are ex-East Fife, and Mick O'Byrne was honking at Albion Rovers if I mind right.

Blair Bachelor in midfield was on our books yonks ago, and Paul Hilland is in their squad too.

They do look like they've got goals in them. Coyne is an ex-Killie youngster and was on the books at Alloa I think, and he's on 10, and they've someone else whose name escapes me on 11.

Theres no getting away from the fact that their squad looks really poor though. We should be looking to win this pretty easily.

Where did you get our squad from if you think Hilland is in it?

ive had a look through your squad to and it's no much better? Ross Perry???? Lol

Aw, getting told we're playing Paul Hilland then immediately that we're not... With one hand P&B giveth then with the other it taketh away. He was crisis.

He made Rory McKeown look accomplished. Their squad has a lot of ex SFL players but few, if any will have played in the top two leagues in Scotland.

This would be a routine win for most sides at our level, but probably not us.

ive had a look through your squad to and it's no much better? Ross Perry???? Lol

So you've named one player( our fourth choice centre back) and came to the conclusion that our teams not much better then Linlithgow Rose? Despite Mcguigan1978 mentioning 6 or 7 of Linlithgow players that are failed SPFL players..?

He's listed on two websites as being in your squad. I did see that he didn't play in the last round against Dalbeattie though, so presumed he didn't play much, especially as you didn't name a full list of subs for that game judging by the team lists.

I wasn't actually having a go, rather just pointing out that your squad is pretty weak.