The New Raith Rovers Thread

Pleased with today. Not firing on all cylinders but saw the game out effectively.

Not that I'm a pessimist but two games in an we are already 6 points clear of Dumbarton and Alloa and 5 points clear of Cowden in the battle for survival so a pleasing start

Given the usual pattern of our season building up a large cushion over the bottom teams is essential!

Every year since promotion we've started well, so getting those wins in is always a good thing. It's usually after the first quarter things start to go down hill, though nothing has ever been so awful as our form last season in the entire second half of the season.

Missed yesterday's game 'cause I was up watching the Pars lose at Forfar - they're all demanding questions be asked of Jeffries and stuff. How quickly times change.

Sounds like our game was pretty scrappy, but it's a very handy headstart on the teams we need to finish above. Looking forward to next week now.

I knew our season ticket sales were quite good but I didn't know they were that good. According to the website they are up over 50% on last year so, realistically an extra 4-500? I'm not to sure how much we sold last year so I might not even be close but still a great rise in sales.

I knew our season ticket sales were quite good but I didn't know they were that good. According to the website they are up over 50% on last year so, realistically an extra 4-500? I'm not to sure how much we sold last year so I might not even be close but still a great rise in sales.

Dunfermline announced something similar, but with a little caveat. With the reduction in youth ticket prices, they've sold a hell of a lot more, in pure numbers, but the income they've received is pretty much the same as last year. I'd imagine it'll be similar for us, but that's not to diminish what is undoubtedly great news. Hopefully we can keep them coming back next year with some great performances this season.