The New Raith Rovers Thread

Oh look! It's another Cowdenbeath supporter predicting doom for Raith Rovers.

It echoes of the claptrap that East Fife supporters were coming out with ages ago. Where are they now?

Go back a few weeks and you'll see what your own fans thought. Only predicting doom if you don't change your manager (which also agrees with many of your fans)

There are a number of guys I would quite happily take from Cowden.

Dean Brett, Lewis Milne and the young centre half o'brien. Not seen enough of him but the left back wouldn't be a bad compromise on Booth.

hemmings would be great but as others say, maybe heading onto bigger things.

Wedderburn looks a cracking player, holds the ball well and isn't afraid to go forward. With the right players beside him he can only get better. I agree about Brett and Milne good players and that's why they handed the pars a new arsehole.

Wedderburn looks a cracking player, holds the ball well and isn't afraid to go forward. With the right players beside him he can only get better. I agree about Brett and Milne good players and that's why they handed the pars a new arsehole.

That was meant to be tore the pars a new arsehole

Pars Old Arsehole below

LEISHMAN2_AEROPLANE_498.jpg

Go back a few weeks and you'll see what your own fans thought. Only predicting doom if you don't change your manager (which also agrees with many of your fans)

Fair point my man, fair point.

I reckon we'll be fine this season due to a mixture of having more depth and Murray having learned some harsh lessons from last season.

Add to that the probability that Murray knows his coat'll be on a shoogly peg if we're shite by Christmas.