The New Raith Rovers Thread

We should get that on a flag or a coat of arms or something.

That should be the new song to replace Geordie Munro.

To the tune of We're the Famous Tartan Army.

"Kirkcaldy, Kirkcaldy, we're Internet bampots and we deal in absolutes".

if we have offered a deal to Robinson, i;d like to see Laidlaw loaned out to get some game time further down the leagues. the lad looks like a decent prospect. useful to have 2 good keepers capable of starting, espeically if McGurn is not fully fit come start of the season.

if we have offered a deal to Robinson, i;d like to see Laidlaw loaned out to get some game time further down the leagues. the lad looks like a decent prospect. useful to have 2 good keepers capable of starting, espeically if McGurn is not fully fit come start of the season.

If there's one player I really want back at Starks Park it's Dave McGurn, so in that respect I hope we don't sign Robinson.

nothing wrong with having 2 able keepers - McGurn might be back, but he hasn't kicked a ball in 8 months, and might take a bit of time to get back into the swing of things

it's a waste of limited resources. Another keeper just means we can't put the money to places where it could be better utilised.

If we need to pick up a keeper during the season, we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

Paul Hartley taking about sending Craig wighton out on loan.....he would be a great addition for us.

Just read that. He'd be a fantastic addition.

With regards to Baird, does he have a young family?

I can completely understand why he'd move to QotS if they train in Glasgow as it'd be easier for him maybe getting kids from school, not having to rely on childcare etc.

Even if that isn't the case, I used to get pissed off just driving the 15 miles through to Dunfermline for work every day and would have killed for a job in Kirkcaldy. Might just be that he couldn't be arsed with the travelling.

Whatever it was, his decision has been made. Onwards and upwards an a' that.

We've just confirmed a friendly against st Johnstone at Starks on Saturday 12th of July. Cup winners vs Cup winners. Kevin moon against Stevie may again. Time for some revenge!

I'm starting to get a mite narked at the lack of decent away friendlies. Ever since the Southport / Chester debacle a few years back - which was just down to freak weather - we've played nearly everything at home.

Give us a decent away game sometime please, guys. We can't rely on being drawn away at Wick in the cup every year.

You better be shitting me?

I was just picking my son up from football training at Bevvy park and a dozen caravans just pitched up on the old rovers training ground at Southerton end....

:D