The New Raith Rovers Thread

rumours of cardle coming aswell

Yeah he was apparently on trial at you guys last year. Even though he wasn't. I dunno, maybe he is as well - hoping we can keep him, unlike Baird he lives though in Fife so Dumfries maybe not so great a draw from that perspective.

Oh, great.

One of the few worth keeping, and we aint kept him.

BIG BIG BIG task for Murray now. If we are going for Smith and Spence ill scream.

Yeah, now need to get Hill and Watson signed, get Anderson and Cardle signed along with McGurn. Add another wide player, another central midfielder a left back at leas tone covering player for full back and at least two strikers.

I suppose the one thing is that the end of every season you lose the guys who cause the most damage: Mcnulty and Stewart gone, Hemmings probably away, McDonald must be finished at this level... it's a question of who's waiting to make an impact in the new season.

Really a boot in the baws, especially if Cardle is away. Honestly thought Moon and Elliot signing on would be an indicator that others would follow suit

If Cardle goes and that buffoon re-signs spence and Smith we can kiss the championship goodbye. Obviously the board are deciding to use all the cup to pay off debt. It's probably true what Barr is saying is we'll run with a small squad. Baird signs for fucking QofS, Jeezo.

The board have already said we will run with a bigger squad. We still have plenty of time to get players in tho losing Baird is a blow

Is that official Donny?

If Cardle goes and that buffoon re-signs spence and Smith we can kiss the championship goodbye. Obviously the board are deciding to use all the cup to pay off debt. It's probably true what Barr is saying is we'll run with a small squad. Baird signs for fucking QofS, Jeezo.

Small is relative. The board have said Murray is getting a bigger budget this year, so just have to wait and see. Macintyre really, really fancies Baird as a player - it was him that tried to get Baird to Dunfemrline for a hefty sum of £5000 a few years back mind.

hopefully this news means we'll be going with a target man up front, especially if we persist with the 2 winger play

Elliot is pretty effective at that, it's a question of who's going to play off him....

Picked up a few clues when I was renewing my season ticket lol don't think it's official though

Could suggest either Cardle or Anderson are away then, I don't see him leaving us to possibly be on the bench. He was pretty clear with the fans that he wanted full-time football though so it would make sense.

Guy on the Queens thread says it's a 2 year deal. Which begs the question: what did we offer him? I would really hope we wouldn't be so daft as to not offer our best players a two year deal.

That hasnt been confirmed anywhere. Not saying it definitely isnt true, but it would be unusual. None of the other players are on two year deals, apart from the younger ones

Offt, Baird going is a cruel blow. I'll not be happy if we sign Spence or Smith again. Hope QotS get the shite Cardle if he is off, which I really hope he isn't. How do Dumbarton fans rate Megginson?

We need players, I don't know where we're going to find them. G. Murray should get on the blower to Toni Calderon and ask if he knows of any tasty Spaniards going cheap.