The New Raith Rovers Thread

I think Cowden are strong enough to see them off, and I agree with the others who think Cowden deserve to be in the Championship. That, added to the notion that Dunfermline havent been punished enough; if they come up its a strong bet they'll start buying another team they cant afford.

Find it laughable those criticising Davidson when we,ve re-signed Fox

I don't think anybody is particularly pleased we've re-signed Fox, but I really hope Davo doesn't come back. Ross Callachan is a much better player and still learning his trade.

The fact that Davidson has played in the majority of the games, under 2 different managers, for the team that's just won the league, would suggest that he must be doing something right. Although admittedly the first of those men, John Brown, has an IQ level that's comparable to a damp flannel.

I'd have reservations about him returning as well, and would prefer to look elsewhere if we were going to bring in another central midfielder, but he'd be an improvement on Liam Fox, and his ability to play centre-half when Dougie Hill gets his 3rd large suspension of the season could be handy.

To suggest that Ross Callachan is a much better player is mental.

Brilliant, this Davo debate started because somebody made an innocuous comment like, " I've got a funny feeling . . .". :lol:

Personally, I don't think he would return as he didn't particularly enjoy his time here. That, and the fact he has actually improved since leaving means he will attract more suitors than just us.

Ok, think I might give this unlikely, but plausible, speculation thing a go:

"Levein to return to the Rovers at some point in the future."

Oooooh, tantalising!

Edited by BorisTheGrizzly

The fact we won the league that year, pleasing.

Very good. Shame you suffered the indignity of an administration and two successive humiliating relegations as a result of it. Then in turn watching as we played you off the park earlier in the season as we knocked out the first of the debt cheats on our way to the Ramsden's Cup. That and taking your best player as we turned over a profit...

4184010397.jpg