The New Raith Rovers Thread

Well it seems I caught something...

No idea what it is, so I'll just cut my line & let it go

Trying to 'fish' for bites is undoubtedly the worst banter someone could use. Especially when it wasn't their intention in the first place. Cringing for you.

Trying to 'fish' for bites is undoubtedly the worst banter someone could use. Especially when it wasn't their intention in the first place. Cringing for you.

try reading the thread. Praying for you.

I'll be slightly concerned if we go into next season with a central midfield of Moon and Fox.

The 2 goals we conceded in that last home game both started deep in Cowdenbeath's half, with everyone in our midfield apparently oblivious to the danger.

That happened too often last season, and although our defence isn't great, I do think they're not given enough protection by those in front of them.

I appreciate Moon didn't play that day, and he does improve things, but not by enough to form a formidable pairing in there with Fox.

As everyone else has said, (outwith 1 or 2 neanderthals on Facebook), Barr seems a really good signing.

Edited by McGuigan1978

Just posted over on the general transfer rumours thread, but thought I would stick it here also. You are apparently interested in signing Dougie Imrie.

Would be happy with him. Think we were in for him prior to him signing for you guys but he was holding out for a 2 year deal.

Can't see him going to the spl with Hartley who has already come out and said it's a big rebuilding job at Dundee this summer. He's local versatile and probably can't command big wages.

I have a sneaky feeling we might re sign Iain Davidson

I'm almost certain I saw someone post on here, saying they had spoken to Iain Davidson and he'd said he would never re-sign for the Rovers as they were a team 'going nowhere', or similar.