The New Raith Rovers Thread

When you consider there was an element, albeit it small element, that seemed to give Cardle stick for being an ex 'Townie b*****d' I can only imagine the meltdown from some people if Hamill were to sign. There's folk on FanTalk talking about boycotts if we were to sign him :lol:

He'll more than likely sign for sevco, but Craig Barr on the other hand, more believable. And would be an awesome signing, you just know other clubs will be linked with him.

It's pre season, isn't everyone happy ???

I doubt CTID has anything to be happy about...at least we know what division we're in for next season, he doesn't know if he's heading on away trips to Peterhead/ Morton or get the luxury of Easter Road and Tynecastle next season.

I doubt CTID has anything to be happy about...at least we know what division we're in for next season, he doesn't know if he's heading on away trips to Peterhead/ Morton or get the luxury of Easter Road and Tynecastle next season.

aye when you put it like that it shows how important it was to stay in this league.

Thank god that for as shite as we were for large spells last season, we were never as shite as Cowden.

Retaining Moon, Elliot, Thomson and Fox as well.

Must admit, I thought Moon would be away. Very happy that he isn't.

Happy to keep the others though I hope we see early season Fox as opposed to mid/late season Fox.

If Elliot can keep his pus shut and get on with doing what he is very good at that'd be a bonus too.

Finally, if we re-sign Watson, give him the captaincy and let Thomson get on with his game without that burden.

Edited by Andy C

Retaining Moon, Elliot, Thomson and Fox as well.

Must admit, I thought Moon would be away. Very happy that he isn't.

Happy to keep the others though I hope we see early season Fox as opposed to mid/late season Fox.

If Elliot can keep his pus shut and get on with doing what he is very good at that'd be a bonus too.

Finally, if we re-sign Watson, give him the captaincy and let Thomson get on with his game without that burden.

Aye...IF..... :lol::lol: ......... that WID be a treat!

Edited by Wee Sandy