The New Raith Rovers Thread

Absolutely delighted! 20 years on from the Coca Cola cup win and I celebrated the win today every bit as much as I did back then. Ok, the Ramsdens Cup maybe isn't as prestigious as the league cup, especially back then, and today I was watching on telly instead of being there in the flesh, but today I got to watch and share the win with my old man, something I didn't do back in '94 and have regretted ever since.

Aye, I've had a bit to drink today too!

Couldn't agree more with "We Are Pars Fans!" Well done Rovers. Just a curious question, on Alba I'm sure Jimmy Nicholl said that there would be a reunion in November this year to celebrate the 20 year anniversary of the League Cup win over Celtic with those involved.

Just speculation of course, but do you guys reckon this will be celebrated in any such manner? Normally of course the Challenge Cup wouldn't, but seeing how it was over Sevco I thought maybe?

Enjoy your night lads, don't bother with work tomorrow! :P:cheers:guinness

Well done Rovers.

You have to feel for poor fat sally though. How can his team compete in the big cup games when they play against such weak opposition in the league. Oh, sorry, that's the excuse they used to use in their former guise when they were in the champions league.

Great to see fat sally's face at the end. What a top manager he is and well worth the miserly amount he is paid.

Nice one Rovers. Delighted that you lifted the cup. I'm sure that most of you will be out celebrating so hope you had a cracking night.
Good to see the so called underdog win. Congrats Rovers. Take pride in your hangovers tomorrow.
So when is the DVD out?
Underdogs my arse. Anyway, f**k the DVD, what about the OVD.

Congratulations to Raith Rovers. As usual you had to beat rangers and the referee. Hope you get proper recognition of your win in the papers and it's not all about what the other lot didn't do. Real Team 1 New Team 0. Enjoy the celebrations. :thumsup2:thumsup2