The New Raith Rovers Thread

Riiiiiiight, I've been to 9 this season, which isn't too shabby as I work most weekends, but don't let that get in the way of your agenda.

But lets all attack me, just because I'm a little more extreme than others.

I'm out as well only made a similar number to you living near London and working shift so my opinion doesn't count

Why 15 games why not 20?

Do the games have to be home? Do away games count extra?

What if you had a beer before does that make his opinion irrelevant?

Can it be 14 +watching the St Johnstone game on TV?

:lol:

I should get up for more games as I work for First group, I get cheap train tickets, but I have a family too. My lass would kick my fooking bahookie if I came up the road every time I get a long weekend. I've got to give her a months notice before I even think about going to see the Rovers. That's why I rely on you guys to keep everybody informed. rw89 is good at that. And when MichaelW gets the chance he gives a good balanced view of the match as he see's it. So for that I'm eternally grateful.

I should get up for more games as I work for First group, I get cheap train tickets, but I have a family too. My lass would kick my fooking bahookie if I came up the road every time I get a long weekend. I've got to give her a months notice before I even think about going to see the Rovers. That's why I rely on you guys to keep everybody informed. rw89 is good at that. And when MichaelW gets the chance he gives a good balanced view of the match as he see's it. So for that I'm eternally grateful.

See, the two posters mentioned are sensible, knowledgable and well-balanced posters. If their input is what you base your opinion on, why are the majority of your posts wanting players/managers/board members punted? Genuine question by the way, not 'angry' or having a go.

See, the two posters mentioned are sensible, knowledgable and well-balanced posters. If their input is what you base your opinion on, why are the majority of your posts wanting players/managers/board members punted? Genuine question by the way, not 'angry' or having a go.

Just get so disappointed and it's one of my failings really, too passionate maybe. An old Skool complainer if you will, just don't take it personally mate, I'm not always a plonker.

Just get so disappointed and it's one of my failings really, too passionate maybe. An old Skool complainer if you will, just don't take it personally mate, I'm not always a plonker.

Dont grovel to the kunts. You're as entitled to your opinion as much as they are, and besides, they dont half spout some pish themselves.

I apologise for having a go this morning mate, just came off a nightshift, and was worried about the game today...and wasn't helping seeing people posting negative comments and that, didn't mean anything by it mate.

I apologise for having a go this morning mate, just came off a nightshift, and was worried about the game today...and wasn't helping seeing people posting negative comments and that, didn't mean anything by it mate.

It's ok, we just care about the club that's all.

Thank god we won today as it's alleviated a lot of pressure. I'm now feeling much better about the cup final next Sunday as well, before today it was setting up to be a complete nuisance as the league is of much greater importance.

Big win today for the Rovers. Hopefully you will be safe before our game and take the foot off the gas a little. This is not a request just a wish.

If we're safe by the time we play you, and you can still catch Alloa, there will be a small part of me, wouldn't mind if you beat us, as I would rather see Alloa make the drop than Cowdenbeath..

Right, on the back of a win, let's have a positive discussion. Who's your player of the year? If we can avoid slagging off any underperformers, then all the better!

I think at the present time I'd be leaning towards Callum Booth, but it's by no means clear cut.

Personally Greig spence would have to be my player of the year.. ;)

Nah, for me it's between Kevin moon or Dougie hill, probably Kevin moon.

Callum Booth would've been one of my picks too - a good consistent performer who contributes a lot to our attacking play. He's also a very accomplished defender, and I'll be sad to see him go back to Hibs.

Calum Elliot would've been my another suggestion, though he's missed a fair bit through injury. Maybe Kevin Moon.

Edited by Michael W