The New Raith Rovers Thread

Laidlaw was quality. All the players deserve massive praise today though. Great result, which hopefully transpires into some good league form too now!

My only concern about the result yesterday is that it takes the players eyes off the league campaign. Now they have a final against (The) Rangers and a Scottish Cup Quarter-final to look forward to.

We rally need some wins in the February league games.

My only concern about the result yesterday is that it takes the players eyes off the league campaign. Now they have a final against (The) Rangers and a Scottish Cup Quarter-final to look forward to.

We rally need some wins in the February league games.

My only concern, is we are running out of central defenders.

Congrats on the new arrival

My only concern, is we are running out of central defenders.

Congrats on the new arrival

Anyone can play centre half. Stick Smith there; he's never a forward.

Cheers, now got a wee boy to go with the two wee girls. He had better hope we move away. If not he's stuck with the Rovers.

I think Murray should just stick Thomson in at centre half. His stronger attributes suit playing there anyway. He isint afraid to get stuck in, goes for headers and likes a good punt. Obviously he can run with the ball as well.

Hope Dougie is ok, but imagine he was just knackered?

Anyone can play centre half. Stick Smith there; he's never a forward.

Cheers, now got a wee boy to go with the two wee girls. He had better hope we move away. If not he's stuck with the Rovers.

Careful where you move to, my boys Rovers daft, then again his local option was Ayr United.

Murray is going to have a tough choice in making the call of which keeper to play against Hamilton next week, Laidlaws performance yesterday certainly merits a place in the starting line up. Personally I wouldn't drop him yet.

Murray is going to have a tough choice in making the call of which keeper to play against Hamilton next week, Laidlaws performance yesterday certainly merits a place in the starting line up. Personally I wouldn't drop him yet.

I don't think it's a tough choice at all - has to be Laidlaw.