The New Raith Rovers Thread

I have heard from a mate that theres been folk phoning the club with west coast accents asking how much is it to get into starks park and when will the vouchers be available.This is genuine and shows you that sevco fans are chancing their luck already or even coisty looking to spy on the raith machine. ;)

That's the problem with Scottish football. Glasgow is full of bloody Raith fans who won't support their local team.

Would just like to compliment the guys who put together the highlights package that we see on the site - Mike Ward Videography.

Really well put together, good use of graphics and slow-motion capture too.

It really is up there with the best I've seen. Great work lads.

That's either buffering or bandwidth issues.

Try letting the whole video load before pressing play. Or view in lower bandwidth ?

cheers GR,no techno so why would i be suffering from buffering or bandwidth issues if others ain`t?

tried letting whole vid load,no difference

i`ll try raithies suggestion

Would just like to compliment the guys who put together the highlights package that we see on the site - Mike Ward Videography.

Really well put together, good use of graphics and slow-motion capture too.

It really is up there with the best I've seen. Great work lads.

It's actually Steven Ward videography but I'll let you off. :P

It's my brother that does it all. Doesn't get help from anyone. He films it, edits it, does the voice overs "you're watching Raith TV" etc. He works extremely hard to give everyone the best possible experience for watching Rovers highlights. Easily a credit to the club, and recieves little in return. He does all this with a full time job as well.

It's my brother that does it all. Doesn't get help from anyone. He films it, edits it, does the voice overs "you're watching Raith TV" etc. He works extremely hard to give everyone the best possible experience for watching Rovers highlights. Easily a credit to the club, and recieves little in return. He does all this with a full time job as well.

hahaha - couldn't be ersed looking back - My humblest apologies to STEVEN. :lol:

I hope he at least gets recognition from sites that use his stuff, if not a wee contribution to his expenses as well ? Time to stick a wee constant logo in the bottom corner and get the name out there.

We are VERY fortunate to have him. :thumsup2

What internet browser do you use?

I used to use Firefox, and the quality was appalling - didn't do the amount of effort put in to create the video justice.

Since switching to Google Chrome the videos are almost flawless re stuttering / buffering...

Yep - I use Google Chrome as well.

Works braw like ;)

cheers GR,no techno so why would i be suffering from buffering or bandwidth issues if others ain`t?

tried letting whole vid load,no difference

i`ll try raithies suggestion

Mucked up my original reply using the 'Quote' function so here we go again:

I used to use Firefox, and the quality was appalling - didn't do the amount of effort put in to create the video justice.

Since switching to Google Chrome the videos are almost flawless re stuttering / buffering...

Agree 100% :)

Mucked up my original reply using the 'Quote' function so here we go again:

yeh firefox but have tried IE also

it works using raithies suggestion through the youtube link

cheers anyway