The New Raith Rovers Thread

Good to hear. I feel Donaldson is good enough to sub for the whole back line. Has impressed me and others a lot fo the time he has played. He's still a bit rough round the edges but certainly has a future in the game. I felt the signing of McCann was a bit unnecessary with Donaldson already here. Hope he does well.

Glad to hear it. Did he play left back?

Would say he was more central. Did his defensive duties very well against a physical Shire forward line. Showed good composure when playing the ball from the back & given a wee bit of time to settle in appears just what we really need just now. He earned his MOTM today & hope he keeps up the same standard during his time with us.

Would say he was more central. Did his defensive duties very well against a physical Shire forward line. Showed good composure when playing the ball from the back & given a wee bit of time to settle in appears just what we really need just now. He earned his MOTM today & hope he keeps up the same standard during his time with us.

Despite us getting beat today, that's really cheered me up. Reece is a good wee player, and hope he has many more good games for you.

Reece Donaldson played the full 100 odd minutes the ref decided on today. He certainly looked the part today & hopefully will settle in fine. He deservedly picked up the sponsors man of the match award for his display.

Sounds good, wish him all the best. He's not quite ready for our first team and I think its a shrewd move bringing in McCann which allows Reece to go and get a first team opportunity elsewhere.

Hopefully we'll benefit much more in the longer term, as will Reece.

Disappointed the day, couldve been so different with Accies 2 down at Cowdenbeath and us still at 0-0. The top four race is gonna be tight likes, still in very good shape.

Expect mass uproar from the season-ticket holding superfans here.

The way they mention "limited guaranteed allocation of tickets" in that article suggests to me we're being given a stand behind the goal, which both hold about 3,900, with the scope for an overflow in the main stand there if we need/want it.

Overall, a good ploy to reward regular supporters and you never know, it might even get a few more people along to our next few matches.