The New Raith Rovers Thread

This has probably been posted before but I found this on Youtube this morning, Allan Walkers finest moment as a Rover. As noted previously it a shame that stuff like this isn't on the official website any more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtDK0TZ-0Jo

Edit

This was Allan Walkers finest moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVyPxirZ-O4

Edited by mrpaddyx

Still think when he charged up the line in the title decider with the SSSHHHH to the Pars fans upon Bairds opener was rather gallus.....pity he couldnt keep his pus shut and dogged us.

I don't know if its still available online but i've never been able to watch the highlights of that match.

Just watched those 2 Walker goals again, great stuff. The one against Dundee was exactly how I remembered it but thought that was a night game, obviously not then. The ones against the hoors was even better though, just listen to the roar when we score, it seems to stay at the same noise level for ages. Can still mind after a min or two of jumping up and down like an eejit thinking my heart was ready to pop there and then, could think of worse ways to go!

Sorry to bring your thread back a few pages but I just love watching the crowd erupt when that winner goes in. The sheer joy of so many people, bodies flying around everywhere, players going mental and dejected opposition lying on the ground. Football is great.

The Dunfermline one is probably the greatest celebration we've had. Despite us pinning them in for the final 5 minutes I think we all believed we could equalise, but the clock was conspiring against us. The game had been delayed so it was something like 5:10 as it was heading into stoppage time. I was perfectly in line with the header as it looped over Smith. I just remember the ball dipping into the net and then bodies flying everywhere.

This is the fans view that summmed it all up for me, along with the biggest your not singing anymore.....85 mins of torture for 5 mins of joy, it was the biggest explosion of emotion we had since Thompson saved that penalty in my book. Football is indeed a spectacle at times. We won 2-2 and stayed top of the league Pars lost 2-2.