The New Raith Rovers Thread

Raith fans still raging at being the wee team, glorious.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Raging? No. Laughing?

tumblr_mk53wbDCKM1rks9x0o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mk53wbDCKM1rks9x0o1_r1_500.gif

You better believe it. Enjoy your wooden spoon Fife derby this season.

Edited by Enigma

Raith fans still raging at being the wee team, glorious.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Second Division or bust for the big team. How's your squad shaping up for the title challenge? Are Sevco getting nervous?

So, who's looking forward to the visit of Sheffield on Wednesday? I like it when we play teams from down South in the per-season.

Really looking forward to it. I'll probably jinx it but hopefully its a braw night. The best time for football is midweek in the sun IMO

Turnbull Hutton quite open and honest today at Starks when asked about anymore signings, and the clubs future. "certain players chose contracts from elsewhere, but the club always had other plans, not just a plan A. 2players offered terms yesterday one a centre half.. If both sign we still have room on our budget for one more

Permanent and possibly 2 loans."

"With all the reconstruction talks over and finalised, we feel the club will now move onwards and upwards from here on, grant has done a magnificant job in selling our club to our new players and the players he wanted to keep from last term, hopefully our darker days are now behind us, this is what we've pushed for for" "we now have to grasp this and change our future for the better"

Turnbull Hutton quite open and honest today at Starks when asked about anymore signings, and the clubs future. "certain players chose contracts from elsewhere, but the club always had other plans, not just a plan A. 2players offered terms yesterday one a centre half.. If both sign we still have room on our budget for one more

"With all the reconstruction talks over and finalised, we feel the club will now move onwards and upwards from here on, grant has done a magnificant job in selling our club to our new players and the players he wanted to keep from last term, hopefully our darker days are now behind us, this is what we've pushed for for" "we now have to grasp this and change our future for the better"

The last paragraph is tremendous. Proud.

Was down picking up the new home top and also spoke to Turnbull. He mentioned one player should be signed by tomorrow if everything goes according to plan. He also envisages us making a profit next season. He certainly seemed full of enthusiasm and was good to see so many folk down buying the new top :)

Only because D comes before E.

The methil tinks have signed a few handy players, I'd expect the pars to have trouble holding on to 3rd spot once the season starts!

Lol, wee team!

They'll do well to avoid relegation :P

Edited by Fotbawmad

any idea who got offered terms?

Orient would be a good move if he can get it. Some of the reactions on fantalk are cringeworthy. Good to hear from Hutton. Sounds interesting on potential signings. Wouldn't surprise if McCracken was the cb

I hope you are right.

The new San Starko Barasi :thumsup2

Anderson, Malone and Hamill were released. Don't know the situation with Clarke but that leaves only Graham, Mensing and Walker.

I would guess he was also referring to potential new signings who have signed for other clubs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Turnbull felt it was right not to name any potential signings that have been offered lately, but dowie cardle imrie were on the radar start of pre season (they were the ones who have now went looking elsewhere) with moon fox smith Elliott plus another 3 un named players all on Murrays list early doors.

Cardle insisted there was no other interest other than raith from Scotland! And that England would be a fresh start and new challenge, and much appreciated the club offering game time at end of the season.. (Half the wage he was on at pars for a month also)

So we may end up with cardle come mid pre season if it falls through down south..

McCracken and naysmith and weatherston ( not sure if its the younger one ex falkirk) were the names doing the rounds today down at Starks..