The New Raith Rovers Thread

Is the Leisure Centre, which is rumoured to be Raiths new training ground, the one next to the College? If so, great news for me and my Radio course next year - I know who I'll be interviewing lol.

You are also welcome to attend Starks Park if things don't turn out well at EEP.

An interesting part is "and once our remaining targets return from holiday, manager Grant Murray will complete this vital part of our preparations for the first season under the Scottish Professional Football League banner".

Andy Barrowman has been linked and is currently in Las Vegas, whilst Cardle is in Dubai (according to their twitter accounts). Could be making 2+2 and getting the completely wrong answer but certainly ties up to the rumours going about.

That's what I thought as well....and if not them it surely suggests that contracts been agreed with players...

According to today's press Murray seems to know what he wants and how quick it will be done, defender left midfielder and a striker, and hopes to have the deals for the 3 done by next week so that his squad is complete for the first day of pre season, he also mentions that he may use the loan system later on to boost his squad.

Yeah for the new merged governance model!

The leagues may be the same but we have a new governance model! And it will be called The Trade Federation, wooo!

Back to the future. Now it's nearly as good as it was in the '80s when two teams were automatically promoted from the First Division and we had one governing body. It's not quite as good, but we're getting there.

One thing that never changes is the amount of complete fannies who run our game. Does football get a disproportionate number of complete fannies in positions of authority?

Bear in mind Watt will probably be on a lower wage as well, he could be a useful player. Besides if we dont get Cardle we will probably get someone in on loan