The New Raith Rovers Thread

I thought Cardle showed in glimpses for us of what he was capable of. We don't have anyone else in the team who is as comfortable as him on the ball or can put the ball on the box as accurately. The problem with him is that he doesn't work hard enough without the ball, which becomes a bit of an issue when he's playing with a team that's struggling and having to defend a lot.

If Murray is trying to break completely away from McGlynn's kick it hard and hope for the best tactics however, then he could be a great signing. He's only going to sign for us if he doesn't get a better offer however, and I'd imagine someone like Dundee will come in for him, since they've decided they need a Texan millionaire to win the First Division.

The guy played 6 matches. He was also returning from an injury. Any player that's played at the highest level in Scotland has to be an "exciting" player for us I'm afraid. A full pre season and he would definitely be worth signing.

He'll end up signing for Dundee or something, rip our defence a new arsehole and the usual "townie scum" uttered from the crowd from our utter fickle support..

Pretty much without exception, men do not excite me, but each to their own. ;)

The guy played 6 matches. He was also returning from an injury. Any player that's played at the highest level in Scotland has to be an "exciting" player for us I'm afraid. A full pre season and he would definitely be worth signing.

He'll end up signing for Dundee or something, rip our defence a new arsehole and the usual "townie scum" uttered from the crowd from our utter fickle support..

I suppose you'd rather give him a polite clap and wish him all the best in tearing our defence a new arsehole

I suppose you'd rather give him a polite clap and wish him all the best in tearing our defence a new arsehole

Christ, answer for everything eh? Well no I'd be more annoyed at the defence not being able to deal with him, than acting like a 10 year old shouting and swearing at a fellow grown man for being "townie scum"

Christ, answer for everything eh? Well no I'd be more annoyed at the defence not being able to deal with him, than acting like a 10 year old shouting and swearing at a fellow grown man for being "townie scum"

People who are genuinely angry at things like that are a bit embarrassing but there's nothing wrong with giving a player a bit of stick if it'll help wind them up.

Iain Davidson should be harassed by the South Stand at every opportunity when he returns for instance, as he's definitely a candidate for a red card. Christ, the Rovers fans goaded him into a red card a few times when he played for us...

Really looking forward to next season after the recent signings. A lot of people were doubting whether Murray was the man for the job last year but were willing to give him the chance to recruit his own squad and would judge him from there. So far I think he is doing a very decent job recruiting.

Ah well. We had it when Graham signed- "he's pish" we all know how that worked out for the guy.

Fox is proven at this level now, and our midfield definitely needed a good gutting out. Moon, Fox and Anderson down the right hand side. Looking promising indeed.

Walker probably won't be with us next season by the looks of it. Good servant to the club, maybe he'll return to Livi?

Ah well. We had it when Graham signed- "he's pish" we all know how that worked out for the guy.

Fox is proven at this level now, and our midfield definitely needed a good gutting out. Moon, Fox and Anderson down the right hand side. Looking promising indeed.

Walker probably won't be with us next season by the looks of it. Good servant to the club, maybe he'll return to Livi?

Callachan will feature in midfield next season.