The New Raith Rovers Thread

Hearts in the first division anyone?

Would surely soften the blow of losing the townies? But if the townies do manage a massive win

This weekend, and stay up... Having both hearts and dunf in the league with depleted squads would surely make for a cracking league.

Can't see it happening, but having Hearts in the league would be excellent.

Hearts are in real bother. Which is worth more - The football club and league membership or a large piece of land in Edinburgh? A few years ago it would have been a no-brainer. Even now the land is probably the winner.

Finally the club has told us that Jason Thompson has signed on again

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Hardly finally, it's within 24 hours of the player announcing it - which I imagine he did in the minutes following him signing it.

Brian Graham to Dundee United apparently...

Been doin the rounds for few months ever since it was leaked that daly was going to the rangers.

I think partick will be his team of choice though. United look to be signing two or three attacking options.

It's a big move for him, and I can only wish.him the best.

There will always be questions asked about whether or not players are good enough when moving up to the SPL, but his goalscoring record this season certainly justifies his move. I do hope he does well for himself.

It's a big move for him, and I can only wish.him the best.

There will always be questions asked about whether or not players are good enough when moving up to the SPL, but his goalscoring record this season certainly justifies his move. I do hope he does well for himself.

Baird and tade both won spl moves on smaller scoring records, so you certainly cannot grudge him the big move, the class in defender from first to spl isn't much differant to be fair, just the pace of the game and I'm sure at united he will certainly get a hell of a lot more chances created for him.

Depends what Graham shows up really. Relaxed Graham from the first half of the season could run riot with service from Russell and Mackay-Steven. Trying-too-hard Graham from January on could be useless.

Regardless he's been an excellent piece of business for us on the whole. 38 goals in his last 50 appearances.

Brian Graham - he scores when he wants.

Edited by Paco

Brian Graham to Dundee United apparently...

Great move for him, if it comes off. It'll be interesting to see how he does. If he's getting service from the likes of GMS and Russell you'd hope he'll do okay.

It shows as well that coming to a club like the Rovers and doing well can springboard a move upwards. Hope we can get a few players who are in the same mould as Graham, improve them and then move them on. Shame there. Wasn't a fee involved but maybe next time.

Clearly Archie Campbell or whoever he is doesn't have ny ambition signing on at Morton again.