The New Raith Rovers Thread

is this not really a waste of money as the season is almost over and we almost guaranteed 1st div football next season. id only of signed him if he agreed to stay for next season as well.

We don't know what he's on. I suspect he choose us because of the short commute. Can't see him being on much more than £600 per week assuming he is full time. I'd rather sign him with the intention keeping him on till next season or to sell on during the summer. Otherwise like you said its money we can ill afford to waste given that our season is over at this point.

Edited by Fotbawmad

We don't know what he's on. I suspect he choose us because of the short commute. Can't see him being on much more than £600 per week assuming he is full time. I'd rather sign him with the intention keeping him on till next season or to sell on during the summer. Otherwise like you said its money we can ill afford to waste given that our season is over at this point.

How do you suggest we persuade a club to give us money for a player who will be out of contract again in the summer? :wacko: Unless you are suggesting the club sign him on a new deal in the summer one day then make him available for transfer the next. Can't see any player agreeing to that somehow.

£2k for youth development tho, any extra money into the club has to be welcome. If that means he has to sit out at the weekend just give Cardle a run out

As sad as is it is to say...that's it for me. Murray hasnt got what it takes. That is far too many points thrown away from winning positions now.

Hopefully we can limp towards the line and survive then take stock, but our crowds will only continue to get lower. 1700 home fans v the pars and about 80 away fans v Airdrie says it all.

Well that was 2 weeks ago now, we have since taken 7 from 9 from Morton, Partick and Dumbarton again.

We are now safe but I really want us to play the way we have in those 3 games for the rest of the season. Do that and we wont be far away from Livi et al and we could still yet end up with a successful season!

Fair play to Murray for a pretty dramatic turnaround in a short space of time....but lets keep it going.