The New Raith Rovers Thread

Ayr buried that lot of Saturday, wur doomed! doomed I tell you. :angry:

In all seriousness, glad to hear it was a decent enough work out. I couldn't make it due to work, but pre-season doesn't seem too bad so far.

Good to see Spence get a club if true. Was doing well at Celtic until he picked up a bad injury.

Already a hero at Raith anyway..

If there was ever a ready made hero, he's the man.

He's old enough now, so we can reward him in the time honoured fashion at the end of the season.

If there was ever a ready made hero, he's the man.

He's old enough now, so we can reward him in the time honoured fashion at the end of the season.

He will be a really good signing I feel. Will contribute with a few goals and his workrate is second to none.

All the best to him. Hopefully see him back at the Recs in the league cup which we will probably win :rolleyes:

He will be a really good signing I feel. Will contribute with a few goals and his workrate is second to none.

All the best to him. Hopefully see him back at the Recs in the league cup which we will probably win :rolleyes:

You'll see him next Tuesday silly billy, we're playing you in a friendly.

Spence will be a good enough signing I think, didn't do a great deal tonight but he works hard, is quick and looks like he has a bit of skill about him. Gives us something a little different to Graham and Clarke.

If we could just get someone to play on the left of midfield rather than Hamill...

I'd be a bit worried if I supported Motherwell though.

We are worried, but let's put things into perspective. From a fully fit squad only 4 maybe 5 players that played tonight would be in our 1st team.

We rested Humphrey (our flying winger that tore up SPL defences last season), Hately our regular right back, Nicky Law, Hutchison (1st choice central defender), OJamma (Estonian Int'l) and scorer of 9 goals from 18 games last season + Carswell (would play midfield ahead of Hethrington)

Only Randolph (GK), Hammell, Lasley, Murphy and Higdon that played tonight played regularly for the 1st team last season.

That said we will get humped in the Champions league and most well fans expect it.

Was impressed with Raith in the last 20 minutes, should have probably won it with the chances that you created.

Good luck for next season...

We are worried, but let's put things into perspective. From a fully fit squad only 4 maybe 5 players that played tonight would be in our 1st team.

We rested Humphrey (our flying winger that tore up SPL defences last season), Hately our regular right back, Nicky Law, Hutchison (1st choice central defender), OJamma (Estonian Int'l) and scorer of 9 goals from 18 games last season + Carswell (would play midfield ahead of Hethrington)

Only Randolph (GK), Hammell, Lasley, Murphy and Higdon that played tonight played regularly for the 1st team last season.

That said we will get humped in the Champions league and most well fans expect it.

Was impressed with Raith in the last 20 minutes, should have probably won it with the chances that you created.

Good luck for next season...

I was looking forward to seeing Humphry tonight, I also thought Higdon was looking a bit Mark Yardly TBH

Hope you guys get a decent draw on Friday, somewhere worth making an away to trip to :cheers

If anyone is wanting to go to WICK next week there is a few seats on our buses but you have to be prepared to leave early doors.The bus is leaving leslie at 5.30am then heading into kirkcaldy to pick more folk up aswell as meeting the 2nd bus.Pick up points are FIFE ARMS,STYX and GLAMIS ROAD TURNING CIRCLE.Its £20 for fifes finest members and £25 for non members so if we can help fellow raith fans who may struggle otherwise to go then you are welcome to come with us.Just pm me or see me on saturday at the utd game or for those who have my number send a TEXT :lol:

If anyone is wanting to go to WICK next week there is a few seats on our buses but you have to be prepared to leave early doors.The bus is leaving leslie at 5.30am then heading into kirkcaldy to pick more folk up aswell as meeting the 2nd bus.Pick up points are FIFE ARMS,STYX and GLAMIS ROAD TURNING CIRCLE.Its £20 for fifes finest members and £25 for non members so if we can help fellow raith fans who may struggle otherwise to go then you are welcome to come with us.Just pm me or see me on saturday at the utd game or for those who have my number send a TEXT :lol:

Can I come mate?