The New Raith Rovers Thread

Excellent.

Glad that Aberdeen gesture has been acknowledged. Great stuff, that.

I posted the statement on their Aberdeen footy mad forum for the group to see the acknowledgement for their contributions

After all the distractions it's easy to forget it's our manager's first game tonight. 'Murray Mania' may have evaporated from the rest of the UK after Sunday but I can feel it sweeping over Kirkcaldy this afternoon. Come on you Raith. 8)

Looking forward to seeing Anderson play, we know what Malone, Clarke and Thomson will give us. We all love a trialist as well so hopefully Spence and Stewart are given a shot. And who knows, there might even be a mystery one.

After all the distractions it's easy to forget it's our manager's first game tonight. 'Murray Mania' may have evaporated from the rest of the UK after Sunday but I can feel it sweeping over Kirkcaldy this afternoon. Come on you Raith. 8)

Looking forward to seeing Anderson play, we know what Malone, Clarke and Thomson will give us. We all love a trialist as well so hopefully Spence and Stewart are given a shot. And who knows, there might even be a mystery one.

Il miss it tonight :-( so any updates on the game and points of view on the game would be appreciated :D

I'll probably post a few updates from my phone seeing as I can't persuade anyone to come with me.

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

If any of you internet folks fancy saying hello and see a handsome fella sitting on his own, that'll be me.

Edited by Paco

I'll probably post a few updates from my phone seeing as I can't persuade anyone to come with me.

If any of you internet folks fancy saying hello and see a handsome fella sitting on his own, that'll be me.

I'm going in the Raith end but I will deliberately avoid you. :)

^^^^^^^stinky pants.

It's more the deranged muttering that puts people off I think. "Just fucking bring a sub on McGlynn, it's no difficult... Simmons on the left fucking wing?!.... Davo mark yer man ya useless c**t... KILGANNONNNNNNNNNNNNN ARRRRRRRRGHHHH".

I'm going in the Raith end but I will deliberately avoid you. :)

A wise choice, sir. Hope you enjoy your visit to the San Starko so much that you're back in 10 days time!

Your self-portrait belies the handsome line.

I'm playing internet tonight from my bedroom in Dundee;

No. 6 works hard but we really need a creative type in there.

Anderson looks like the best player we've had in years, not as good as Messi obviously but that kind of player who can make things happen.