The New Raith Rovers Thread

Worth saying Yoss that if and when you do get such a thing running, there's a lot of love for the Rovers on the big Rangers thread in the SPL forum - quite a few people pledging to go to Rovers games, making lottery subscriptions and in a couple of cases even giving season ticket money purely because of Turnbull Hutton's stance on the whole Sevco issue.

Could be worth posting as a lot of people, like ourselves, feel indebted to Turnbull. His words this morning (which can be seen here) are just terrific.

Please set it up soon. I pledge £50 to Raith Rovers right now. Put the details on the Big admin thread. Your chairman should be given a medal! Meanwhile our chairman is back peddling saying that without Sevco in the first St. Mirren will go to the wall. <_<

I have a colleague who supports Raith. My intention is to go with him to Raith games played in the west next season. I'm done with the SPL's pish.

Have you seen the sevoc fan's comment on that STV report:

Raith Rovers should not be commenting on any matters regarding integrity - after all their club was embroiled in a decision which was ruled unlawful by the court of law in Scotland. Knowing that if Rangers are in his division it will be very difficult for Raith Rovers to view as the Rangers fans WILL remind them of that panel decision & it's incorrect nature.

For what it's worth, I couldn't give two stuffs about what anyone in D1 thinks, their turn will come either in 14/15 when Rangers are there by merit OR earlier when they're relegated to the second division by right of them being dire. Division 3 is the only answer for integrity in Scottish football, SPL chairmen have made the bed, time for Scottish football to lie in it, only the SPL chairmen don't want that.

Unbelievable! Still on thier imaginary vengeance trip. Quite apart from being unable to tell the difference between the individual stance of Eric Drysdale on a judicial panel and the board stance of Raith Rovers as articulated by Turnbull Hutton, they seem unable to get their heads around the idea that Drysdale was probably doing them a favour - that had they accepted the transfer ban, a lot of SPL clubs could have claimed that Rangers had been punished enough and would be clear to vote sevco 5088 back into the SPL.

If we have to let them back into the SFL anywhere, could we not impose a ban on their fans travelling until they get back into the SPL? Not sure I could stomach looking at them for 90 minutes.....

Anyhow, good on Hutton. Again.

I've got to the stage where I'm no longer surprised at the crap some of these zealots come out with. I wouldn't expect them to understand that a company and its directors are not mutually exclusive, nor I would I expect them to express dismay that the court of session was sticking its nose in where it's not wanted.

They should probably be locked away in their Rangers bubble and left to lick 9V batteries.

Edited by Michael W

I've got to the stage where I'm no longer surprised at the crap some of these zealots come out with. I wouldn't expect them to understand that a company and its directors are not mutually exclusive, nor I would I expect them to express dismay that the court of session was sticking its nose in where it's not wanted.

They should probably be locked away in their Rangers bubble and left to lick 9V batteries.

9V, is that all?

1341324692[/url]' post='6396572']

It's enough to the vast majority don't electrocute themselves. I'm wishing death on their club, not the individuals. :ph34r:

It'd be kinda similar to Chinese water torture if you made them do it every 10 seconds or so.

I like your track of thought, Michael.

As a Killie fan I'd like to make a donation to Yoss's site. Huttons decency and moral backbone is in stark contrast to our Chairmans. A wee contribution might help me feel less unclean at the moment.

All the best

It's enough to the vast majority don't electrocute themselves. I'm wishing death on their club, not the individuals. :ph34r:

it's enough to run this lol

There's so few players at Newco that the team bus is now a We Are The People Carrier.

post-7196-0-87074500-1341360857_thumb.jp