The New Raith Rovers Thread

I wonder if this is the same da_no_1 who posts on .net? He's an utter moron.

It is. Thanks.

Out of interest, what have I said that warrants such abuse?

Jimmy85, specifics please.

I commented that season tickets at Starks Park seemed quite expensive last season compared to ours.

I didn't realise this thread was for Raith fans only.

Apologies.

I'm not going to sidetrack this thread any more than it has been with a list of all the shite you post on another website.

So much hatred? I'm a bit confused. I hardly post on here or .net. Think you're confusing me with someone else.

1246797_o.gif

Some of your clubs' supporters clearly do as they have posted prices on here.

Funny that, I post season ticket prices into a thread titled "The New Raith Rovers Thread". You know, that thread, it has chat. About Raith Rovers. rolleyes.gif There was no comparison of the Rovers and Pars finances and who pays for what, outwith Poet of the Macabre who just said he was a bit surprised the Pars were cheaper.

Edited by rw89

Some of your clubs' supporters clearly do as they have posted prices on here.

Yet, they weren't the ones that started moaning they were cheaper elsewhere...

That's what I was getting at. Every club has a variety of reason for their prices, and we can't afford to sell them cheaper than we are. If you were moaning about our pay at the gate price being a lot higher, this might actually carry some weight.

In short, this a pointless discussion/shitfest.

Dunfermline have a bigger fanbase than us, thereby I'm going to go ahead and assume they will shift more season tickets than us. As such, they can afford to sell them a bit cheaper than we can and generate the required amount of income.

Edited by Michael W

Charming. Swearing & cut & paste cartoons. Is this the "dignity" rw89 alluded to earlier??

Revolutionary.

Still failing to see what I've said that is so offensive.

Edited by da_no_1

I get a student ST for the Norrie McCathie stand. I just assumed I'd be paying a few quid more than my fellow students whose loyalties lie in Kirkcaldy.

Likewise, my Season ticket cost 85 quid last year, at the time it seemed a great price!

In hindsight I got fucked over.

We can't have got our prices that wrong. We didn't have to close any stands last season none of our former employees complained about not being paid.

You only use two and a quarter stands as it is :P

laugh.gif Aye, that'd be the title race where the vast majority of Rovers fans on here acted with dignity? Still, all back to square one with the Pars back down.

The Rovers fans on here were disappointing in the fact that they acted with dignity.

The roasters on fantalk were a different(rather amusing) story though.

The Rovers fans on here were disappointing in the fact that they acted with dignity.

The roasters on fantalk were a different(rather amusing) story though.

Fuckall wrong with Fantalk, it's like walking through a minefield, your safe if you let Princess Diana walk in front of you.