The New Raith Rovers Thread

FanTalk and FannyTalk are two separate forums, Fan talk (the one you are on about) is the official supporters club forum with no swearing allowed, whereas FannyTalk (the one you mistakenly quoted) is the Fifes Finest forum, where you can swear & write whatever you like.

Apart from that you are right, the OP is a zoomer

Fantalk is nothing to do with the supporters club or any other fans group it's an independant forum.

Hello to the Raith P&Ber I was discussing the finer points of WILLIAMSHATNER with last night, I would haev introduced myself but I was in a hurry to get my £1.50 coffee.

After the first sip I wondered why I was in such a rush

Alright mate that was me, the bovril was ok but salty, was impressed with the pies though, that was my wee bro I was talking to about WS lmaolaugh.gif have a greenie

Fantalk is nothing to do with the supporters club or any other fans group it's an independant forum.

Sorry,

my mistake, they are two completely different forums though.

Rovers win 1-0 in the fife cup, teams taken from the facebook and dafc.net.

Pars: Smith, Boyle, Millen, Rusty, Potter, Phinn, R Thomson, Easton, McDougall, Willis, Buchanan

Team:

Laidlaw,Murray,Dyer,Ellis,Hill,Callaghan,Walls-Thomson,Reynolds,Graham,Hamill.

Rovers must have one small squad if they are playing so many first team players in the fife cupunsure.gif

He was apparently rated quite highly, though was released last season. Maybe because we had enough cover at LB more than anything else, I don't know.

Made one senior appearance for us against QoS towards the end of the 09/10 season (a rarity for our youth players in the first division) and was awarded MoM.

Edited by Michael W