The New Raith Rovers Thread

It wouldn't be a waste if he gets the necessary game time, unlike the money wasted on Wales who played a grand total of 5 minutes in half a season. Ok his injuries didn't help, that in the end kinda ruined our push for promotion. We all know that Wales is quality, we so needed that near the end.

Provided we got game time out of him he'd be a better signing than Wales was undoubtedly. He'd almost certianly get game time as well as I don't recall any long term, recurring injuries. He's still piss poor though and I'd rather spend the money on bringing in some Hearts / Dundee Utd. youth player on loan and giving them a shot.

Provided we got game time out of him he'd be a better signing than Wales was undoubtedly. He'd almost certianly get game time as well as I don't recall any long term, recurring injuries. He's still piss poor though and I'd rather spend the money on bringing in some Hearts / Dundee Utd. youth player on loan and giving them a shot.

Why does it always have to be these 2 teams, can't McGlynn expand his web of contacts. There has to be other talented youths out there. Is it a proximity thing?Sorry can't spell for toffee today ;)

Is it possible that the shirts are only really going to be sold at ACA, especially since there was planning permission put in to change the shop to a bar?

The planning permission was only a contingency in the event that we were promoted.

This would have moved the various clubs from the main stand into that area, allowing for the expansion of hospitality.

In escence, the club shop stays.

I presume those saying Colin Samuel would be a good signing did not watch any St. Johnstone matches last season? Higher level or not, he was utterly useless. No pace, no composure and poor percentage of headers won. He is able to hold the ball up when it's at his feet, but his distribution wasn't exactly great.

Anyway, he's not signing for Rovers so it's fine.

I presume those saying Colin Samuel would be a good signing did not watch any St. Johnstone matches last season? Higher level or not, he was utterly useless. No pace, no composure and poor percentage of headers won. He is able to hold the ball up when it's at his feet, but his distribution wasn't exactly great.

Anyway, he's not signing for Rovers so it's fine.

But he was good back in 2003. :unsure:

I believe we had craig Wilson as a trialist playing tonight , Is he any use?

Yes he is and it would be pretty fucked up if he ends up signing for Forfar next season as he's better than that. (no offence)

Edited by Willie Gray Ate My Hamster