The New Raith Rovers Thread

Ok,

If it's the same thingets have dual, your weapon of choice is to be a packet of Tic-Tacs, mine £1 coins and clipper lighters, we shall stand in the seafield sands at dawn and pelt each other to the death? Sound fair?

So lets get back on track, whats the latest at Starks? Are we signing anymore players, or is that the squad we're running with?

I was under the impression we had at least 2/3 players to come in, which are hopefully announced at the start of next week since the transfer window opens on Sat and assuming we need to wait till then to arrange any loan signings

I was under the impression we had at least 2/3 players to come in, which are hopefully announced at the start of next week since the transfer window opens on Sat and assuming we need to wait till then to arrange any loan signings

According to the Courier we have verbal agreements with at least one if not two players. Matthew Elder has said on twitter that a striker may be coming in from St Johnstone, though this was covered earlier in the thread when he first said that. Other than that it is all very quiet.

According to the Courier we have verbal agreements with at least one if not two players. Matthew Elder has said on twitter that a striker may be coming in from St Johnstone, though this was covered earlier in the thread when he first said that. Other than that it is all very quiet.

Too quiet, thats why i was asking.

Too quiet, thats why i was asking.

Its fustrating but hopefully by keeping his cards close to his chest JMcG is going to pull a few rabbits out his hat, probably just the usual making sure the paper work is submitted

Its fustrating but hopefully by keeping his cards close to his chest JMcG is going to pull a few rabbits out his hat, probably just the usual making sure the paper work is submitted

True enough, hopefully we get the best possible players.

Awful player. Maybe I'd be proven wrong but I'm horrified by the thought.

Edit - Soccerbase tells me that in 260 club appearances he's scored only 46 goals. That's bad, really bad.

Edited by lzreid