The New Raith Rovers Thread

A pink strip would look honking. 10 grown men on a football pitch wearing it would look ridiculous. If we HAVE to have pink, cant we just realise it as a 3rd kit like the red and blue one and just never wear it? :lol:

A pink strip would look honking. 10 grown men on a football pitch wearing it would look ridiculous. If we HAVE to have pink, cant we just realise it as a 3rd kit like the red and blue one and just never wear it? :lol:

I've been told it will have Maggies centre on the front of the shirt which explains why it's pink.

I've been told it will have Maggies centre on the front of the shirt which explains why it's pink.

If so, good cause, and in any case, get over the pink thing FFS. What I want to know is WHERE ARE THE FECKIN' STRIPS? They were supposed to be unveiled this week. At this rate we'll be playing in skins.

If so, good cause, and in any case, get over the pink thing FFS. What I want to know is WHERE ARE THE FECKIN' STRIPS? They were supposed to be unveiled this week. At this rate we'll be playing in skins.

Thats the third strip to try and get more woman in.

Home strip will be in Thursday's FFP with the away being shown a week later.

I wouldn't be bothered if we had a pink strip. I would buy it.

HAHA UR GAY.

I wouldn't really mind either. I could see it being a big seller, just because it's a bit different. It'd probably look a bit silly on the players right enough but if it brings in more money than a run of the mill red, white or yellow away kit does then I'm all for it.

I didn't buy any of the shirts last year for the first time in a long time so I hope the home shirt is nice.

If that's true then it's a very nice gesture.

Unfortunately, I fucking hate the colour pink, so I really hope hope the colour of the shirt is something else.

I've not bought a rovers top since the silver one from a couple of years ago, after a few washes the colouring came out of the sponsors logos on the back and front, it's pretty much ruined now.

A few season back Partick brought out an away strip which was mainly pink but with lots of other colours splashed in around the design.

According to a Thistle supporting mate this was by far and away their most successful strip ever in terms of sales. People were buying it on-line from all over europe.

As long as our home strip is our own colours I would happily have a crazy away or 3rd kit as long as it made us money. If it looks good people will buy it out of curiousity and just to be different. Even if it is pink.

If the story re Maggies is true, the I appluad the senitment, however sentiment doesn't pay our bills.

I thought about that too. If it's true then hopefully the main sponsor have consented or a third party has paid for it as I doubt Maggies themselves would be asked to pay.