The New Raith Rovers Thread

Really liked the old Spall navy blue with White pinstripe and v neck back in the Paul Sweeney days

And then the Barca style away top, really wish I never swapped that for a Gotu top.

Just class, that 125th anniversary top. I still have mine, the one Weiry lobbed into the crowd when we won the league at Hampden.8)

Why can't we continue with that as our home top, with a few tweaks every year to please the manufacturers......?

Edited by raithmartin

Am I the only one who didn't like the 125th top? As for this years creation. colour aside the best puma kits are the new Dundee ones I think Preston have the same design

I wasn't fussy for that strip either. And I'm not that fond of the White with 2 blue hoops either, I like all one colour tops, with detailing, pinstripes, or something,

My mate has a St Johnstone top on it with his & his dads name on it, they did a top where all the season ticket holders had their names on the team shirts ( like the old Man U top that had all the legends names on it)

I think that that's a great idea, its too early for this season but if the club were to do something like this in the future I would buy a season and a shirt for me and my Dad.

Well I think it would look nice. :)

I think it would look nice too... the only trouble is once a sponsor's logo is splashed across it it might look shite.

Just class, that 125th anniversary top. I still have mine, the one Weiry lobbed into the crowd when we won the league at Hampden.8)

Why can't we continue with that as our home top, with a few tweaks every year to please the manufacturers......?

It was a great top. I would happily welcome its perpetual return.

raith-rovers-away-football-shirt-2006-2007-s_1275_1.jpg

Hi there.

One of my fav ever Rovers shirts. Also a fan of the Blackburn Rovers style shirt. No doubt we'll get another standard Puma template. First post :D

I owned that particular insult to taste we wore it once whIlst getting horsesd in a cup game. Talking of 3rd kits what happened with the blue and red barca one did it get worn at all?

I owned that particular insult to taste we wore it once whIlst getting horsesd in a cup game. Talking of 3rd kits what happened with the blue and red barca one did it get worn at all?

Nope. Don't see why we didn't wear it at some point, if only to justify its existence slightly. I know the Cowden game in December was earmarked for its use before it was postponed, but to just can the plan to wear it seems a bit strange. Would've looked good on a dull winter's day somewhere.

£17 for an adult next season! £9 for concession! £20 for parent and child!

Kind of expected this to be honest, only £1 more is better than I thought it would be.

Crowds all over Scotland are going to be at their lowest for years due to people voting with their feet as you can't constantly lower the quality while increasing the price and expect to get away with it.

£40 for two adults and two kids to attend a first division game a joke!!! Oh and this is a dig at clubs in Scotland in general not just Raith.

If Tesco started to raise prices while constantly lowering the quality of their products would you continue to shop with them?

Crowds all over Scotland are going to be at their lowest for years due to people voting with their feet as you can't constantly lower the quality while increasing the price and expect to get away with it.

£40 for two adults and two kids to attend a first division game a joke!!! Oh and this is a dig at clubs in Scotland in general not just Raith.

If Tesco started to raise prices while constantly lowering the quality of their products would you continue to shop with them?

Unfortunately I agree.

I still go, but it makes recieving another option on a Saturday that wee bit more difficult to turn down.

Scottish Football is drastically overpriced!

Our prices (last season at least) would have been £30 for that group in the Cowshed, so kindly remove us from the 'ripped off' rant.