The New Raith Rovers Thread

He was maybe so pissed off with the ban that he didn't pose for a picture with the October award, because the picture on the Rovers website is the same one as the August manager of the month picture. You can even seen 'August' on the trophy.

Yeah but in August they used the pic from last season. (I'm assuming they jsut don't get the photos in time.)

Well, the manager of the month award curse should be at least partially offset by the fact he's not on the touchline whistling.gif

he will show his tactical genius by sitting in the stand and shouting "I want a goal" to which the well drilled team will score or fear his baldy wrath

he will show his tactical genius by sitting in the stand and shouting "I want a goal" to which the well drilled team will score or fear his baldy wrath

I have a vision of this wee baldy man in the main stand, flailing his arms, throwing a tantrum, screaming "I want a goal! I want a goal! Waaaahhhhh!".

Sponsorship forms should be ready for Decembeard this week.

We've decided to split the proceeds raised between a worthy charity (To be confirmed...) and of course RRFC.

Here's the spiel that is appearing on the forms.........

Decembeard challenges men (and some women!) to alter their facial features for one month by growing a beard. The rules are simple, start December 1st clean shaven and then grow a beard for the entire month.

For Decembeards inaugural charity sponsorship event it has been decided to split the proceeds between _________ and RRFC.

Anyone up for not shaving for a month and raising cash for two worthy causes? :)

Sponsorship forms should be ready for Decembeard this week.

We've decided to split the proceeds raised between a worthy charity (To be confirmed...) and of course RRFC.

Here's the spiel that is appearing on the forms.........

Decembeard challenges men (and some women!) to alter their facial features for one month by growing a beard. The rules are simple, start December 1st clean shaven and then grow a beard for the entire month.

For Decembeards inaugural charity sponsorship event it has been decided to split the proceeds between _________ and RRFC.

Anyone up for not shaving for a month and raising cash for two worthy causes? smile.gif

Count me in.

Just heard on the radio - someone put on the facebook page of Sportsound that McGurn should have had a call up to the Scotland squad tonight !

No' before time.

Brilliant keeper, probably been worth at least 6 league points for us this season !!

Edited by Wee Sandy

Apparently it has never been a problem that their manager isn't Raith minded. Or at least that's what the fans will tell you. I have my doubts.

HEY WE HAVE YOUR OLD LEGEND MR NICOL AS OOR BOSS , tongue.gif WELL CHUFFED WITH JAMES NICOL LOL EUROPE HERE WE COME .blink.gifph34r.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

HEY WE HAVE YOUR OLD LEGEND MR NICOL AS OOR BOSS , tongue.gif WELL CHUFFED WITH JAMES NICOL LOL EUROPE HERE WE COME .blink.gifph34r.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

blink.gif

Yes good luck with that, you undoubtedly have a fantastic manager who I genuinely hope does great things for Cowdenbeath, it is great to see you up here, if only the Methil scum got their act together and joined us too, 12 fife derbies a seasonrolleyes.gif.

I can certainly say that James Nicholl was fantastic for us and will never forget his time here and the journey he took us on.