The New Raith Rovers Thread

This is what i've been trying to show folk...we have a third strip and its horrible! Found it on the SFL website.

And before you ask, its not a requirement to even show one as their are other teams on the website that don't.

I know we've all had other things on our mind in the last day or two (wonder what that could be) whistling.gifthumbup2.gif

post-21197-12825074558302_thumb.jpg

I've turned up at half time before and had to pay half price while only being allowed into the main stand as that was the only open turnstyle.

Cheers mate :), didn't want to rush like f**k to get down and then look like an absolute tool trying to figure out how to get in laugh.gif

Cheers mate :), didn't want to rush like f**k to get down and then look like an absolute tool trying to figure out how to get in laugh.gif

I reckon LTL is spot on pal.

I remember going around the back of the South Stand when we were playing Celtic after I'd finished my afternoon game at the bevvy park to watch the match on the BBC vans monitors!

Doubt you'll get that option on Tuesday though.

Just a wee question, (maybe I think Andy C would know best as he arrived late at the game on Saturday?).

Anyways I was a season ticket holder last season but I now play Amateur football meaning I can't get to games anymore unless we have a free week :(. I play locally so was wondering what the script is for getting into Starks for the second half ? Ive got a midweek game in Lochgelly on Tuesday and was hoping to catch some of the Cup tie, and Im also playing at home next Saturday and was hoping to get in for the second half against Morton.

Cheers in advance for any replies !

You`ll have no problem getting in at half time for nothing ..Theres no control over the smokers outside the South Stand at half time,not counted out and not counted in so you basically walk in at the smokers gate.I watch it happening on a regular basis

Whilst we might have a little in reserve, I'd suggest it will only be used should we suffer a crisis like we did with our defence last season. We more than likely can't afford to be signing more players.

Jamie Mole's loan is up in January, so the only real activity I can see is a potential renewal of that.

Edited by Michael W

Is anybody else wondering what has happened to the real Mark Ferryblink.gif and who is the actual footballer now playing in his place?????biggrin.gif

this season so far he is like a new signing for us

Ferry's always been a good player, but his confidence was knocked by the morons. He's picked up a bit of speed on the ball and moves it on quicker now and he's been magnificent so far.

I mentioned this over on the Hamilton thread, but for anyone who didn't see it and is interested, Kevin Smith scored the winner on his first start for Notts County away at Watford tonight.

Yoss, I would say no. Another question - other than Baird, have any of them ever scored a penalty?!

Edited by Paco

Penalties: Graeme Weir has scored at least one penalty for us, in his hat-trick at Hampden, and Williamson might have scored one or two early last season. They're thin on the ground though, right enough.